shape
carat
color
clarity

Check out my venue! (lots of pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That looks gorgeous - what a cool venue!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww thanks guys!! I especially love it because as the bride, there''s so little you have to do. The place is already gorgeous, no need for lots of decorations. They supply almost everything-- the china, linens, music (ceremony AND reception), officiant (if you choose to use theirs-- it''s the captain
1.gif
), the food (guests have their choice of ten entrees they can choose from once they''re on board), the drinks, the wait staff and cake cutting service, etc. It seems SO MUCH easier than everything else I''ve looked into, and actually way more affordable as well.

Question for you creative ones:

What would you do about colors? I planned on doing burgundy, cream, and black. The boat is mostly burgundy, cream, and navy though, with white here and there too. If it were you, what colors would you do your flowers and bridesmaid dresses in? I had originally thought roses, since I figured I could get them in a nice dark red color pretty cheap after Valentine''s Day. (Wedding is the 26th.) I LOVE a bargain. I hadn''t really looked into it much yet, but I thought I read in a magazine that you were likely to get lower prices after major holidays. I love roses and gardenias, and thought I could float some in small bowls on each table, but I''m not completely set on it yet. I had planned on my BM''s having black dresses with a burgundy accent, but maybe not now since there''s so much navy on the boat. Any thoughts? How would you do it?

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i absolutely LOVE this idea for a venue - it''s so unique and fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results