shape
carat
color
clarity

Check out my sketch from JKT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
A key necklace with the initials V & C. Preliminary drawing and the V will be engraved or a different texture than the rest. Any opinions or suggestions welcome
35.gif

vcheartJKT.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I am sorry the image is so small but I can''t seem to change it
20.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Akmiss! it looks beautiful, I can totally see the V and C, and I think it would extra lovely with the different finishes. From Far away, it almost look like a part of a butterfly wing
1.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I LOVE it! Those are the initials I need. And my granddaughter''s father will love it to because it sort of resembles an alien head (that is what he would see, well, because he is an alien geek).

I think it''s beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
butterfly! alien! I can see them both
9.gif

Which of the three do you like best. I like #1 & #2. #2 resembles a heart to me and I like the fullness but JKT prefers #1. Also, for those with AG silver, was it worth the extra cost over the regular sterling?
Thanks Again

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I think I like the 3rd one the best. It looks more like a crown. Yep, I''m going to say 3,2,1 in that order.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I think this is the final sketch. I like it much better and the C''s will be a satin finish. Julia is a doll to work with too
1.gif

jkt3.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s going to be beautiful AK!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is absolutely beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/9/2009 4:54:29 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Its gorgeous. And.. I just love this lady.. she''s so wonderful to ''talk'' to through email.. I can''t wait for my next piece with her.
I couldn''t agree more! This lady is amazing and I am very excited about my piece!
Thanks to everyone for all the encouragement
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! It looks very graceful.

freefly

Shiny_Rock
I like the final design the best of all. I think it''s going to be gorgeous! Can''t wait to see it.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results