shape
carat
color
clarity

Check out my new ruby stack ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hello - I just wanted to stop by and post my new ring I got for my birthday. It is a thin stack ring with 40 points of rubies in 14k white and I think the width is either 1.7mm or 1.8mm. This ring matches my wedding set. I''m engaged so I can''t wear my wedding bands yet, but I love having the option to throw in some color. For now though, I''m wearing the ruby ring on my right hand. I hope to get more for later birthdays. The designer is now making them in all colors! I think I want the blue sapphire next.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. I still need to take some when the sun comes out.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the first one

ruby stack ring 001.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry the last one was so big, I hope this is better

ruby stack 18.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my wedding set with it.

ring 015.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it I love it I love it! Who is the designer?

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
EEEwwwwweee, my hand looks so dry! sorry about that! yikes. I took these pictures when I was still living on the east coast and it was cold/dry. But now I''m out in sunny California!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Firegoddess,

Thank you. The designer is Gabriel & Co. Their website is www.gabrielny.com but they don''t have those rings on their website. My jeweler had a bunch of great stuff from them but none of it is on their website, I have no idea why because it was some great stuff.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful! I love the red; just in time for Valentines
30.gif
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 8:04:32 PM
Author: asscher_girl
Hi Firegoddess,

Thank you. The designer is Gabriel & Co. Their website is www.gabrielny.com but they don''t have those rings on their website. My jeweler had a bunch of great stuff from them but none of it is on their website, I have no idea why because it was some great stuff.
That''s too bad cuz I LOVE that ring!!! It looks so good stacked with the diamond bands.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is so pretty and delicate! It looks terrific stacked with your other rings!!! I love that look.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
That is such a great ring. I love it!

It looks lovely in all your photos. So many ways to wear it...

laru0283

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!! I like the option of wearing your e-ring with or without the color splash! Good choice!
36.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
It''s pretty. I can''t wait to see you wear it with your e-ring and w-band. It''ll look so lovely.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT! It looks amazing with your diamond bands too. I think sapphire would be great too...

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
how beautiful!!!
30.gif
I love the width of that ring as well as of the two diamond bands!! It looks awesome!!!
36.gif

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
This ring is beautiful. I love it with your other bands!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool!!! I love stack rings. Can we see your entire set together?
36.gif
36.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I love it too. As soon as the sun comes out I''ll take some more shots with the whole set together.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
really pretty!!!
It looks FANTASTIC with your wedding bands!!!

Do you think you will wear it ever with your ering and wbands all together?? what would the combo be? I think you would need another ruby band so you can have 1 diamond and 2 ruby band on each side of the ering....
mwa hah aha
''
I am sure your Fi willlove me for that!@!!!! lol

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sophie, I may wear the ruby stacker with the wedding set, not sure yet. I agree about the balance thing and yeah I may need another ruby one
27.gif

My FI is going to love buying me more of these. haha
I''m not really a yellow gold person but they have one that is yellow sapphires and yellow gold that was very pretty. It could be a good accent.
2.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I really love that! Aside from diamonds, rubies, and then sapphires are my favorite. I think your stacker rings are great and work so well with your gorgeous asscher!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Your ruby band is just beautiful!! I love them and I think they will look exquisite with your e-ring once you are married.

I recently completed a set of stack rings as well (diamonds and sapphires) and I'm considering having a band made with rubies and diamonds identical to my sapphire and diamond band so I have more color options. It's nice having options.

Enjoy!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Giada - thank you. I saw yours the other day too and they are beautiful too. Its so fun to play around with all of the options! I hope the sun comes out tomorrow because I really want to take some sparkly pics.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Asscher Girl.

I''m looking forward to seeing many more pictures of your gorgeous ring!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday!!! I love your new ring. Oooooh how fun it is to have different ring combinations!!! Enjoy!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! It is so pretty and looks so perfect with your wedding band!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday!!! That''s a great look. Enjoy!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
The sun came out this morning and I got inspired to take some more pics!

Here is one with my e-ring and w-rings

ring 039.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I thought this one looked pretty cool too.

ring 053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results