shape
carat
color
clarity

Cheapest place to get a plain gold band please?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,

Can you recommend somewhere (preferably on the web) where I can buy a cheap 14k plain white gold band for a rock bottom price? I'm looking for a simple 2.5 mm band. Thank you very much!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've heard good things on PS about eweddingbands.com and the prices seem good!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
thing2of2|1313633421|2993061 said:
I've heard good things on PS about eweddingbands.com and the prices seem good!

I have bought from them twice and recommend them.

Facets Collection also has very reasonable prices for bands.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've bought from eweddingbands and weddingringhotline (www.weddingringhotline.com), nothing but good things to say about both! eweddigbands was super about working with me on my custom (plain) band, I had very specific measurement, shape, and colour requirements.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Your local "WE BUY GOLD", place, or a gold buying pawn shop may be willing to sell you one from their scrap at a very reasonable price. Just have it refinished for a few bucks and it will be way less than retail.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you very much everyone for your suggestions and links!! I appreciate it. =) If I had more time, I'd maybe check pawn shops and other places like that but ordering on the web is easiest. But that's definitely a good idea.

Yssie|1313654653|2993214 said:
I've bought from eweddingbands and weddingringhotline (www.weddingringhotline.com), nothing but good things to say about both! eweddigbands was super about working with me on my custom (plain) band, I had very specific measurement, shape, and colour requirements.

Yssie, weddingringhotline (silly name!) was the cheapest by far! Only $93. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results