shape
carat
color
clarity

cheapest place for tennis bracelet?

glk2000

Rough_Rock
where is the best place i can get a 2-3ct diamond tennis bracelet for my fiance? i tried getting from superjeweller which is just crap, it doesn't sparkle at all unless its under a spot light. is there anywhere that have good quality diamond but at low prices?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second the rec for IDJewelry, they hav unbeatable prices on many of their products.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I recently received a 4ctw diamond tennis bracelet from WF. It is stunning! They use their ACA melee and it sparkles like crazy. IMO, the 2-3 ctw bracelets are priced well. Not as good as ID, but you are getting top quality stones.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amys Bling|1312165100|2981349 said:
I second the rec for IDJewelry, they hav unbeatable prices on many of their products.

Three-to.

Mention you are Pricescoper. And please come back with wrist shots for us to admire!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for IDJewelry. My 3ct tennis bracelet is from them, and it is just exquisite. The diamonds are bright white and incredibly firey and sparkly, I could not be more thrilled with it, and the price was amazing!

SandyG1

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Do you happen to have a pic of your tennis bracelet? I'm highly considering buying a tennis bracelet from them. Not sure if it's going to be 3 or 4 prong, but I know it's going to be white gold. If so, can you please do me the favor of sending me a pic?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results