shape
carat
color
clarity

Cheaper Alternatives to Brilliant Earth who carry the same inventory?

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all

After a lot of searching I have found an MMD on Brilliant Earth that I really like, it has only just been added to their site. But I am wondering if the same diamond might be available through other MMD vendors for a better price. Its GCAL certified so I assume it is not a Diamond Foundry stone. When searching natural diamonds I am well versed in tracking down the same diamond on various sites and databases to price compare but I am not sure how to do this with MMDs. I have tried Rare Carat but its not listed there.

Any suggestions for similar search tools to Rare Carat, or other vendors that carry the same diamonds as Brilliant Earth?

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Just going by my own diamond search, I found not a lot of inventory sharing with Brilliant Earth. I never worked out which lab uses GCAL. If you have the report number, perhaps see if Google brings it up elsewhere?

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just going by my own diamond search, I found not a lot of inventory sharing with Brilliant Earth. I never worked out which lab uses GCAL. If you have the report number, perhaps see if Google brings it up elsewhere?

I did try that but no luck. Its a shame PS doesnt have a lab diamond search facility.

Its really annoying because BE has a lot of good inventory but they have really annoying policies eg if you buy a diamond and return it, the next time you buy one (eg if you were continuing your search) or even if you were looking for a completely different item they don't offer a refund after that, only an exchange! :x2 This seems like madness to me, and I would prefer to buy through a vendor with more sensible policies and better customer service too.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you've not already been through the list of vendors in the sticky, that would be my next suggestion after rarecarat :)

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you've not already been through the list of vendors in the sticky, that would be my next suggestion after rarecarat :)

I checked all the others on that thread and no luck. So........ I went ahead and ordered the asscher from Brilliant Earth. Its got a 5 step pavilion like a Royal Asscher and I can't wait to see it. It should arrive by the end of next week. And if it does need to be returned, BE's policies just mean that I will have to shop with another vendor next time.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I checked all the others on that thread and no luck. So........ I went ahead and ordered the asscher from Brilliant Earth. Its got a 5 step pavilion like a Royal Asscher and I can't wait to see it. It should arrive by the end of next week. And if it does need to be returned, BE's policies just mean that I will have to shop with another vendor next time.

Oooooh, that sounds awesome - please do post pics and a link to the video if you're happy to do so! :))

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooooh, that sounds awesome - please do post pics and a link to the video if you're happy to do so! :))

I just created a separate post about it with images:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just created a separate post about it with images:

Cool, thank you for the link, I'm going to head over there now! :))

GiveMePerfect

Rough_Rock
Yes! I have several sites I found that have some of the same diamonds BE posts: Frank Darling, Mikado, and Do Amore. I hope that's helpful for your future purchases!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results