shape
carat
color
clarity

Cheap custom-made rings for small fingers??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve emailed off enquiries to lots of vendors (e-weddingbands.com, artebarca, other ebay vendors) and the smallest size wedding bands they make are size 4. My fingers are size 2.75. I was quoted $400 at B&M stores in Australia to make a plain white gold band in my size!!

Does anyone know of cheap vendors that can make a simple white gold band to any size? Our budget is about $150

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 8:12:27 PM
Author: JulieN
The size 3, 2 mm is $84 http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=747
Thanks Julie! I''ll ask if they can make it in size 2.75

Does anyone else know of any vendors who can make rings in any size? It seems so silly to pay $400 for so little gold.. I think we are being ripped off by the B&M stores

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Would you mind if it was a child''s ring? Because there is some children''s jewelry in white gold that come in the size you need. And I don''t mean that offensively. I''m petite too... I can still shop in the kids'' section, and I only take a medium, lol! So I know it''s embarassing sometimes to get "kids'' questions" like that.

*M*

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
most Pricescope vendors will make a ring in that size but it normally doesn''t cost any less than a regular size. As for cheap custom, depending on what you want there really isn''t such a thing. custom isn''t usually cheap b/c they have to make it from scratch where a premolded ring already has the waxes ready so it''s cheaper for the people making the rings. Julie''s link to signedpieces is great. I would be very surprised if they couldn''t size down the 3 for you.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 9:47:49 PM
Author: poptart
Would you mind if it was a child''s ring? Because there is some children''s jewelry in white gold that come in the size you need. And I don''t mean that offensively. I''m petite too... I can still shop in the kids'' section, and I only take a medium, lol! So I know it''s embarassing sometimes to get ''kids'' questions'' like that.

*M*
I got some rude replies from ebay vendors who said they don''t make baby rings! But I do shop at the kids'' section too - it''s so much cheaper than buying adult sizes!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d personally stay away from ebay vendors unless it''s signed pieces or someone known as reputable. Many misrepresent their items and aren''t really customer service oriented. Stick with the pricescope vendors and you''ll have a much more helpful and pleasent experience.

brilliantround

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 10:07:29 PM
Author: wolftress

I got some rude replies from ebay vendors who said they don't make baby rings! But I do shop at the kids' section too - it's so much cheaper than buying adult sizes!

LOL so do you have the most slender fingers on this forum? Who does that distinction belong to?

I just bought a diamond wedding band from novori.com and saw this 14k white gold plain band
http://www.novori.com/rings-12834R2-q.html

$150 free shipping and the sizing has an option for 3 and <3. I think if you call them they can get it for you. Although signedpieces is cheaper so check that out first. Good luck little one.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 3:19:48 PM
Author: brilliantround

Date: 1/24/2007 10:07:29 PM
Author: wolftress

I got some rude replies from ebay vendors who said they don''t make baby rings! But I do shop at the kids'' section too - it''s so much cheaper than buying adult sizes!

LOL so do you have the most slender fingers on this forum? Who does that distinction belong to?

I just bought a diamond wedding band from novori.com and saw this 14k white gold plain band
http://www.novori.com/rings-12834R2-q.html

$150 free shipping and the sizing has an option for 3 and <3. I think if you call them they can get it for you. Although signedpieces is cheaper so check that out first. Good luck little one.
Thank you, Brilliant Round! The 2.5mm width is exactly what I''m looking for
1.gif

I don''t think I have the smallest fingers here. I remember seeing someone with a size 2.5 finger! Boy did her rock look huge
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results