OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bye Charlie! Rot in pieces!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boo hoo. Not sorry.
When I was 12 years old, I read Helter Skelter. Mom didn't know I was reading it. He was a monster.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw it on our news, I confess I thought for some reason he was dead already....

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One sub-human scum less. It's a shame he wasn't used for medical research while he was alive.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
The world is a bit better now.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Won’t miss ya!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw it on our news, I confess I thought for some reason he was dead already....

I also thought he was already gone. And instead of an article devoted to talking about him YET AGAIN, wouldn't it be nice if we paid zero attention to the criminals and all the attention to the VICTIMS and their stories and names and experiences? Killers like him and these mass shooters, and dictators, and other horrible people crave that notoriety. He wanted to be reviled, revered, remembered. Eff that. There is literally ONE mass shooter whose name I remember and it was the Sandy Hook one. All the rest of them, going as far back as Columbine and Paducah, I have quickly dismissed from my mind.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I was on line with someone who worked at the prison where Charlie was housed. She said he was very sick and in constant pain. I'm embarrassed to acknowledge that info warmed the cockles of my cold, dark heart.

Baby Polanski would be in his early 50s now. Instead we get to feed, house and medicate this worthless piece of trash

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good riddance to bad rubbish. But let's not forget the killers. Leslie Vanhouten was paroled recently. The others are dead or in jail. Tex Watson has fathered a number of children while in prison. That's a cheery thought. :nono:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
'Bout time...

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results