shape
carat
color
clarity

ChanthaboonGem on ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I just won a little parcel of octagon-cut sapphires from him/her. Anyone bought from there before? The feedback looks decent and it was super cheap. They look a little windowed but they are so small that I doubt it will be obvious in a setting. I was thinking maybe a DBTY type of necklace or a u-prong ring?

NSP0509276a.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve never heard or dealt with them. I’d probably do a DBTY style necklace where no one will be able to scrutinize them as closely. What is the mm measurement?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
4x4, so pretty teeny.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MP--- ooooh so pretty... yes necklace
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased a dozen 4 mm tsavorites for a very good price intending to do a DBTY necklace but backed out at the last minute when the labour cost was more than what I paid for the parcel of the green grossular garnets. I hope your jeweller charges you a more reasonable price than mine did.
15.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2009 12:39:53 PM
Author: Chrono
I purchased a dozen 4 mm tsavorites for a very good price intending to do a DBTY necklace but backed out at the last minute when the labour cost was more than what I paid for the parcel of the green grossular garnets. I hope your jeweller charges you a more reasonable price than mine did.
15.gif

I was thinking about this, since the last DBTY quote I got for stones that were not the standard 2.4 or 2.7mm was CRAZY expensive. I think I will look for an etsy seller that can do it in sterling
31.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MP,
If you do find someone who''d do it, I hope you won''t mind sharing it here. Perhaps I can then purchase an inexpensive parcel of gemstones and finally get my own DBTY necklace too.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Pretty!!
36.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I really like that they disclose treatments (they even mentioned fissure filling on a parcel of rubies).

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2009 7:42:48 PM
Author: Chrono
MP,

If you do find someone who''d do it, I hope you won''t mind sharing it here. Perhaps I can then purchase an inexpensive parcel of gemstones and finally get my own DBTY necklace too.

Absolutely. I''ve been searching for ages - hopefully I can find someone!

szh07, I liked that too! That''s why I was ok with these even though they aren''t perfect - at least they didn''t lie.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results