shape
carat
color
clarity

Channel Band for 1.31 RB in Tiffany Classic Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

djslik

Rough_Rock
I''m ordering the Excel Diamond Tiffany 6 Prong Replica to pair with a 1.31CT Round Brilliant diamond. My girlfriend says that she likes the Half Eternity Channel Band wedding rings. She has tried on several different ones at the store and she feels that 3 or 4 point channel diamonds are somewhat small for a 1.25 CT ring or larger. She also tried on bands with 8-10 point channel diamonds and although she liked the size of the diamonds it almost felt like they were taking away from the solitaire diamond too much. I have researched and found this channel band from excel diamonds.

http://www.exceldiamonds.com/Wedding-Rings-6/Womens-Wedding-Bands-15/Womens-Classic-Wedding-Bands-90/Channel-Diamond-Wedding-Band-JENS-162-B-1365.html

It''s a .72 CTTW Half Eternity band with 6 point channel diamonds. I''m hoping someone has a similar set with photos that I can show my girlfriend. None of the local jewelry stores in the area have 0.75 CTTW Half eternity bands. They either half 0.5 CTTW or 1.0 CTTW.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results