shape
carat
color
clarity

Changes to Wildfish Gems site

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Wildfish Gems has new search guidelines and a section for newly added gems. Check it out.

I have just received an e-mail from Edward Bristol asking for opinions of his new features.

Well done Ed, things are going to be a lot easier to see. Thanks for listening to us.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
That seems to look at lot better. I''m not that familiar with the old style because quite frankly it was hard to navigate so I never really visited the site. I did add some comments on the last thread and I''m glad to see the "new arrivals" link. It looks a lot easier to navigate. I didn''t play with searching, but I like the division of categories. Will make browsing fun! :)

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I like it better too. I like the fact that sapphires and rubies can be searched for by size. The only suggestion I would make is having the general categories (with the big pictures) first, than the smaller categories.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness! It seems much more customer friendly now. Yay!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it looks much easier to navigate through!!!
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Much appreciated, Ed. I''m definitely going to visit more often now.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Much better. It is still a little buggy (lists things over on the left that aren''t actually there) but is way easier to navigate and seems to me to load more quickly.

Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results