shape
carat
color
clarity

Chain suggestions for my celestial brooches!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for everyone’s suggestions! I found a chain!!! It gave me a very Art Deco vibe and it was dainty and “simple” enough to go with my personality and the price is right. It’s long at 60 inches and I don’t find a way to wrap it the way I want, I think it would be pretty cheap to get it shortened. Hoping it works out! 65E7F2B7-0E49-4773-9D98-ED31B2558CD0.jpeg 9B55D8C9-7B5A-4241-8614-460FF2576EB3.jpeg

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
@ean what a STUNNNING chain! I, too own a long trombone chain (not 60" long though, swoon) and love it to death. Please share neck pics when you receive it!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
@ean what a STUNNNING chain! I, too own a long trombone chain (not 60" long though, swoon) and love it to death. Please share neck pics when you receive it!

Show me how you style yours, please! And will do!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
It is fantastic! Great find!

Reactions: ean

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I obviously need to take better pics but it’s here and it’s perfect!!! 3EB1DFF5-55A4-4433-B3E0-E395B49CD1C2.jpeg 8560A2EC-B260-445D-BB79-BFBEA7003F2C.jpeg

That looks edgy and modern (not that i know anything about being edgy or modern)
It must be so excitting for the brooches to be out and about 'working' again probably after many sad lonely years of living tucked away and feeling unloved from being unworn

Just imagine their earlier history and the stories they could tell
how wonderful you are now taking them back out to continue their jurney again

ean

Brilliant_Rock
That looks edgy and modern (not that i know anything about being edgy or modern)
It must be so excitting for the brooches to be out and about 'working' again probably after many sad lonely years of living tucked away and feeling unloved from being unworn

Just imagine their earlier history and the stories they could tell
how wonderful you are now taking them back out to continue their jurney again
Thanks so very much! You are so sweet as always. When they’re not living their lives as pendants with me I wear them as brooches with my sweater and the crescent even as a hair pin. I took them out for a very glamorous spin at a trip to the post office today. Lol

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so very much! You are so sweet as always. When they’re not living their lives as pendants with me I wear them as brooches with my sweater and the crescent even as a hair pin. I took them out for a very glamorous spin at a trip to the post office today. Lol

Next time we need to see the hair pin !!
I love they can still be worn as broaches
I have an old solver pearl brooch of grandma's im going to get a bail put on but im also going to get the pin part fixed so it cam still be a brooch

brooches are coming back !
Even if we have to do it kicking and screaming!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results