shape
carat
color
clarity

Certified Diamond VA/MD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMcD

Rough_Rock
Has anyone here used or heard of Certified Diamond? They have two locations, one in Falls Church VA, and one in Rockville, MD.

http://www.diamondsva.com/

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
DMcD,

Didn''t know you were in my neighborhood.

Yes, Certified Diamonds recently showed up in the strip mall I frequent on the Rockville Pike in Rockville. I went in briefly. He didn''t know from an IS or fair trade diamonds, but he had a thing or two less than kind words to say about Rappaport. I think he was probably the owner in the store.

Just fyi...also local is James Allen, possibly available by appointment. For a long drive, GOG on Long Island is available, too.

Just some other ideas.

To your original question, though, re Certified Diamonds, I have no real and substantive feedback.

DMcD

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/24/2007 11:47:03 PM
Author: Regular Guy
DMcD,

Didn''t know you were in my neighborhood.

Yes, Certified Diamonds recently showed up in the strip mall I frequent on the Rockville Pike in Rockville. I went in briefly. He didn''t know from an IS or fair trade diamonds, but he had a thing or two less than kind words to say about Rappaport. I think he was probably the owner in the store.

Just fyi...also local is James Allen, possibly available by appointment. For a long drive, GOG on Long Island is available, too.

Just some other ideas.

To your original question, though, re Certified Diamonds, I have no real and substantive feedback.

Yeah, there are two guys that work/own it together. One is older and one is younger, the older one is usually in the Rockville office. What did he say about Rappaport?

What does this mean?
"He didn''t know from an IS or fair trade diamonds"

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2007 11:51:52 PM
Author: DMcD
What did he say about Rappaport?
That he knew how to make a lot of money talking about diamonds, while selling none.

What does this mean?
''He didn''t know from an IS or fair trade diamonds''
IS

Fair Trade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results