shape
carat
color
clarity

certification

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoching

Rough_Rock
Hi, I''m just wondering if all diamonds have a certificate? do they all have indication on the stone to prove they are real? Also, what is blood diamond? Is blood diamond the only diamonds that do no thave indication on it? :S thank you!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, all diamonds are not certified. A certificate by a reliable grading lab such as AGS or GIA protects the consumer in that you have independent verification of the stone's weight, color, clarity, and cut. These are the only two labs I would personally trust.

I'll let someone else answer your question about blood diamonds, but I will tell you that the vendors on PS do not have them!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 6:46:15 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
No, all diamonds are not certified. A certificate by a reliable grading lab such as AGS or GIA protects the consumer in that you have independent verification of the stone''s weight, color, clarity, and cut. These are the only two labs I would personally trust.

I''ll let someone else answer your question about blood diamonds, but I will tell you that the vendors on PS do not have them!
Ditto and this may be an interesting watch https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamonds-that-make-the-world-a-better-place-interview-with-martin-rapaport.50465/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results