shape
carat
color
clarity

Cert or non-cert tennis bracelet?

concun

Shiny_Rock
Hi,
Would you pay 50% more to get a LGD tennis bracelet with cert stones vs non-cert stones?
The difference would be in thousands. I am torn with decision. The reason is that I do not have the cert stones for my natural diamond tennis bracelet but I know the vendor so…
Regards,

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
“Certs”, meaning independent grading reports on the stones, cost about $50 apiece. More for certain labs ( like GIA). A typical tennis bracelet has about 40 stones so we’re talked by about $2000 in lab fees to do this. Since we’re talking about LGDs, that’s almost certainly more than the stones themselves cost. Most would say no, that’s not a good buy, but I guess it depends on what you want to learn.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,
Would you pay 50% more to get a LGD tennis bracelet with cert stones vs non-cert stones?
The difference would be in thousands. I am torn with decision. The reason is that I do not have the cert stones for my natural diamond tennis bracelet but I know the vendor so…
Regards,

I definitely would not. I would just buy from a vendor you are confident will accurately provide the cut level you are asking for. For example: JannPaul will do a tennis bracelet with lab decagons. They would not come with certs, but you can be fully confident in the cut quality if that’s what you’re aiming for. Likewise, I would trust Whiteflash, Brian Gavin, and IDJ to provide exactly what you ask for.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I definitely would not. I would just buy from a vendor you are confident will accurately provide the cut level you are asking for. For example: JannPaul will do a tennis bracelet with lab decagons. They would not come with certs, but you can be fully confident in the cut quality if that’s what you’re aiming for. Likewise, I would trust Whiteflash, Brian Gavin, and IDJ to provide exactly what you ask for.

This

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
People love their IDJ PS quality tennis bracelets. Those aren't cert-ed. People also love their Alex Park tennis bracelets.

If I had $4k lying around, I would do a Jann Paul decagon tennis bracelet at 5.5inches of 2.5mm decagons.

concun

Shiny_Rock
People love their IDJ PS quality tennis bracelets. Those aren't cert-ed. People also love their Alex Park tennis bracelets.

If I had $4k lying around, I would do a Jann Paul decagon tennis bracelet at 5.5inches of 2.5mm decagons.

You make me curious to see what this bracelet looks like

concun

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the feedback. Alex Park does not have the half bezel style so I am looking into working with delicategemnyc. I think I found them via this forum.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
You can see Jann Paul’s stones on you tube or IG. @SparkleMax has a thread about his JP experience. Incredible light return.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most of the reputable sellers use beautiful diamonds to begin with, so no I would not look for a CERT

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

concun

Shiny_Rock
@0515vision saw that you have a ring from JannPaul as well. How did you contact them? Email the sales team?

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
@0515vision saw that you have a ring from JannPaul as well. How did you contact them? Email the sales team?

Email [email protected], and a rep will be assigned to you. Chloe was my SR, and she was wonderful. People have had great experience with Avery. There’s also a male rep who has done right by several people.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results