shape
carat
color
clarity

ceremony site nutcase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
okay, so i really love the idea of getting married in an old, intimate church setting with the majority of the lighting done by candles, but i cannot find any church with what i''m looking for. i LOVE the tom/katie setting.....i''m driving myself CRAZY...there is no place near by with what i''m looking for, and i would hate to get married outside of the church, but it just may be that i end up choosing this big big mansion in atlanta where people have weddings all the time and i could do that incase i just can''t find the church with the right aesthetic. i know that sounds bad that i''m so picky about a church, but i want the ceremony to be pretty...

did anyone use candles for their sole lighting at the wedding?????? did you want to get married in a church but decide against it?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not to be a downer, but I am not sure many churches will allow that many candles, since all the old wood would make it a real fire hazard. You might have to investigate carefully...good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results