Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

ceremony site nutcase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
okay, so i really love the idea of getting married in an old, intimate church setting with the majority of the lighting done by candles, but i cannot find any church with what i''m looking for. i LOVE the tom/katie setting.....i''m driving myself CRAZY...there is no place near by with what i''m looking for, and i would hate to get married outside of the church, but it just may be that i end up choosing this big big mansion in atlanta where people have weddings all the time and i could do that incase i just can''t find the church with the right aesthetic. i know that sounds bad that i''m so picky about a church, but i want the ceremony to be pretty...

did anyone use candles for their sole lighting at the wedding?????? did you want to get married in a church but decide against it?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not to be a downer, but I am not sure many churches will allow that many candles, since all the old wood would make it a real fire hazard. You might have to investigate carefully...good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.