shape
carat
color
clarity

centy''s custom creation by dimend scaasi and crafted by infinity

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

centy

Rough_Rock
Ever since I decided which loose stone was the one I''ve been looking forward to making this post. Based off of the reviews here, I decided to work with Dimend Scaasi. To each their own, but I wasn''t looking to do everything online and was relieved to find such a great store. I was really impressed that Isaac sat down one on one with me multiple times to talk about rings in general and thoroughly evaluate stones. The fact that he was extremely patient and pressure free made the process really enjoyable. Also, Marta was great to work with to design the custom setting and took the time to listen to me while I probably over analyzed every little detail of the ring.

Also, I''m really amazed by Crafted by Infinity. At first I would have never considered to look at an L colored stone, but my eyes couldn''t be wider when looking at the way it performs. Had Isaac not offered to take the ring and steam clean it for me, I probably would still be standing in the middle of his store just staring at it. Infinity''s quality speaks for itself, but the one thing that really stands out is their selection. It''s refreshing to see a company that not only puts quality first but also understands that the beauty of a diamond depends on eyes of the consumer and offers the entire range of colors and clarities. Plus, their year of insurance and upgrade policy combined with Dimend''s lifetime sizing and cleaning is really comforting. Thanks to Isaac, Marta, Infinity, and to the posters here.

Anyway, onto the ring itself ... 1.37 ct. L VS2 Infinity AGS0 set in platinum with .84 ct. on the side.

centy

Rough_Rock

centy_a.jpg

centy

Rough_Rock

centy_b.jpg

centy

Rough_Rock

centy_c.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you had such a great experience. Your ring is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It''s so pretty!!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring!! I love the cathedral and the x-prong profile, just lovely!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!! Glad you had such a positive experience!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It''s absolutely perfect!! Can''t wait to see some hand shots!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! I am dying to see more pictures including the mandatory hand shots
9.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
It looks great! I totally love the L color!

noneek

Rough_Rock
Oooohhhh what a lovely ring. I also curious on how it will look. Hand pics please!!!!!

noneek

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 5:16:38 PM
Author:centy
Ever since I decided which loose stone was the one I've been looking forward to making this post. Based off of the reviews here, I decided to work with Dimend Scaasi. To each their own, but I wasn't looking to do everything online and was relieved to find such a great store. I was really impressed that Isaac sat down one on one with me multiple times to talk about rings in general and thoroughly evaluate stones. The fact that he was extremely patient and pressure free made the process really enjoyable. Also, Marta was great to work with to design the custom setting and took the time to listen to me while I probably over analyzed every little detail of the ring.

Also, I'm really amazed by Crafted by Infinity. At first I would have never considered to look at an L colored stone, but my eyes couldn't be wider when looking at the way it performs. Had Isaac not offered to take the ring and steam clean it for me, I probably would still be standing in the middle of his store just staring at it. Infinity's quality speaks for itself, but the one thing that really stands out is their selection. It's refreshing to see a company that not only puts quality first but also understands that the beauty of a diamond depends on eyes of the consumer and offers the entire range of colors and clarities. Plus, their year of insurance and upgrade policy combined with Dimend's lifetime sizing and cleaning is really comforting. Thanks to Isaac, Marta, Infinity, and to the posters here.

Anyway, onto the ring itself ... 1.37 ct. L VS2 Infinity AGS0 set in platinum with .84 ct. on the side.
I am also considering on working with Dimend Scaasi. I have to do it online as I am in Los Angeles. They have a great selection of settings. So, please post a pics so I can see how it goes. I love your setting, by the way.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
This really is a pretty ring, congrats on getting such a beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results