shape
carat
color
clarity

Center Stone Change

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

QE

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone ... New to pricescope and thought I''d share a ring I had altered 10+ years ago to accommodate different center stones. I loved this setting, but couldn''t decide on only one stone for the center. Taking it to the Arizona Gem show I found too many stones that would look gorgeous in it. Considering the setting had the clearance I took my idea to a jeweler friend and we came up with this. I think the pictures explain it better than words.

CenterStoneRingChangesmall.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I can''t tell you how many times I have said someone needed to invent a ring with removable stones! That is because I like more than one setting, though! Great idea!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
that''s so clever
36.gif

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
What a great idea! Love all the different looks you get!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
What a great idea!! I could definitly use one of those!
31.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool!! I love that idea.
36.gif

QE

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone.

The stones you see above are a Tanzanite, Red Spinel, and Aqau Green Tourmaline (not pictured Imperial Topaz). Thinking of adding a Diamond Pink Morganite and Richard Homer concave cut Spessartite next.
1.gif

Antique Chic

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Great idea!!! A ring that lets you be indecisive
emotion-5.gif

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Very unique, love it. I have always wanted a ring that I could also wear as a pendant. Now I am thinking that it can be done.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results