shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrity Stitches...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve always thought tina turner looks great for her age!!!

I hate to break it to you ladies though...some of the above women have had work done according to a friend of mine who is a plastic surgeon...can''t say anymore I''m afraid...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 12:21:16 AM
Author: kcoursolle
I''ve always thought tina turner looks great for her age!!!

I hate to break it to you ladies though...some of the above women have had work done according to a friend of mine who is a plastic surgeon...can''t say anymore I''m afraid...
well it would be nice to say they didn''t, but to me it really isn''t that you have work done it''s how extreme you go and these women all did it *right*. You won''t see joan rivers or that news caster or any other number of women here.... melanie griffith...

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 12:12:56 AM
Author: Ann
Sam Elliott, he was the heartthrob of many
Ooh, Ann, my mom always had a huge soft spot for Sam Elliott. I loved him in Mask and Lonesome Dove, and didn''t he narrate The Big Liebowski? Such an incredible voice!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am not opposed to surgery that leaves you looking refreshed or enhanced...esp. if you are in the entertainment field. I hate when women all start to look like some odd alien species, with those big fish lips and the gigantic fake boobs and the pulled tight look where their eyes are practically on top of their heads. If you are 60, please try not to look 30. Botox a few big creases, lift droopy lids, firm a mushy jaw line, microdermabrade some sun damage...that is totallly fine. But just keep in mind a realism, so that you come out looking human, and for gosh sakes someone start a 12 step for women who have surgery addictions and shame shame shame on the doctor that keeps operating on these women who need psychiatric not surgical help!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I guess when you''ve done all you can do, you can always get a diamond inserted in your wrist.
2.gif
23.gif
2.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 12:21:16 AM
Author: kcoursolle

I hate to break it to you ladies though...some of the above women have had work done
Oh, I think they''ve ALL probably had work done...but done right!

....and speaking of men...others may disagree, but I think older men who look a bit weathered and grizzled (a la Sam Ellliot, Tommy Lee Jones, Charles Bronson) are sort of sexy, and lose something when they undergo the knife.

Here''re pics of Robert Redford...I liked him better "less improved".
1.gif

Untitlrr.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jlport13.jpg

Jessica Lange is a favorite of mine--loved her in Blue Sky.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
After the Katie Couric/Botox thread here, I had to check her out for myself, so I put the CBS news on one night, and hubby went, "She looks like Mr. Spock!!" --
9.gif
She totally does -- her eyebrows have been raised so high, she looks Vulcan!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2007 6:34:59 AM
Author: justjulia
I guess when you''ve done all you can do, you can always get a diamond inserted in your wrist.
2.gif
23.gif
2.gif
Someone tried to do this on one of those cosemetic-reality shows (can''t remember which one), and the doctor said no.

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 3:47:26 PM
Author: marvel

2.gif
23.gif
2.gif
Someone tried to do this on one of those cosemetic-reality shows (can''t remember which one), and the doctor said no.
I wanna say Dr. 90210? Anyway, yick.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock

2.gif
23.gif
2.gif
Yea, that is what I was referring to. I saw that episode and absolutely could not believe she was asking.
3.gif

darling

Shiny_Rock
I have always liked and admired Isabella Rossellini, I think she is in her mid-fifties.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I love this thread.
2 of my fave websites are www.awfulplasticsurgery.com and www.goodplasticsurgery.com they totally call out all of the celebs who has had stuff done- some of the before and afters are amazing- Jessica Simpson was not that cute at all in ''99 before her nose job, eye lift, etc. It will be interesting to see how someone who had so much work done at an early age, ages.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 7:46:23 PM

2.gif
23.gif
2.gif

Yea, that is what I was referring to. I saw that episode and absolutely could not believe she was asking.
3.gif

the worst part was, this woman, a surgery addict, got the doctor to say he hadn''t figured out a way to do it YET but he would soon...God help anyone who is that addicted and the doctor is willing to do that for you...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results