shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrating my 25th Anniversary with this Deco Ring (Unicorn 4.11 ct OEC Part Deux)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary and congratulations on such a beautiful work of art ! I might have to borrow that wave idea. I also love and live near the ocean.

Thanks so much! And go for it! I actually got the idea from Maryjane04's ring. @maryjane04, can you please post a pic of your lovely gallery? I couldn't find a pic for some reason.

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful
My 25th anniversary ring by Daniel M is finally done and I am just over the moon!

Many thanks to the PSers who gave me design advice along the way-I appreciate you all (especially the OEC Insta Posse). A special thank you to @missy for holding my hand throughout this process.

Stats: 4.11 ct M VS1 OEC set in Platinum with .76 cts I/J Full Cut Melee

Introducing Josephine aka Josie:

IMG_1719.jpg

Apologies for my less than perfect manicure. And try to envision Josie on longer more elegant fingers than mine ;-)
IMG_1563.jpg

Josie with my 2.85 ct F VS2 engagement ring
IMG_1672.jpg

The gallery-I decided to go with a wave pattern like @maryjane04's ring because I love the ocean.
IMG_1749.jpg

p.s. @yssie you were right! Finding well matched lower color single cut melee was a challenge

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My 25th anniversary ring by Daniel M is finally done and I am just over the moon!

Many thanks to the PSers who gave me design advice along the way-I appreciate you all (especially the OEC Insta Posse). A special thank you to @missy for holding my hand throughout this process.

IMG_1719.jpg

Apologies for my less than perfect manicure. And try to envision Josie on longer more elegant fingers than mine ;-)
IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

The gallery-I decided to go with a wave pattern like @maryjane04's ring because I love the ocean.
IMG_1749.jpg

p.s. @yssie you were right! Finding well matched lower color single cut melee was a challenge!

So beautiful! It looks so bright and great on your hand :kiss2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much @Vanilla Bling-I’m so happy to be a member of the OEC club! :)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Blinged out for my anniversary dinner.

The necklace and the ring are my PS era additions :) 5F39E945-600A-412B-861B-0F80E4CFC88A.jpeg

Last edited:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Casual look.

I wish I could change the title of this thread to: I came to Pricescope for a tennis necklace and ended up with an OEC :lol:

5B329F80-6E71-4AFE-9152-7F7F54C4E626.jpeg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

p.s. @yssie you were right! Finding well matched lower color single cut melee was a challenge!

This is truly one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen!
Congratulations!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy smokes it's amazing!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Paisley2628 and @derbygal !

:DI’m a little obsessed…

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results