shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrating my 25th Anniversary with this Deco Ring (Unicorn 4.11 ct OEC Part Deux)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
This is a serious ring! It's absolutely gorgeous! :kiss2:

And once again, Daniel has nailed it. Congratulations on your anniversary!

Thank you @Alex T ! You totally hit the nail on the head! This ring does feel 'serious.' I was kind of in a state of shock the first couple of days. "Is this really MY ring?" It feels so grown-up :lol:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, thanks for sharing, and Happy Anniversary!

DK :kiss2:

@dk168 thank you! You have so many gorgeous rings-I really appreciate your kind words.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Happy 25th anniversary @lulu_ma!
Wear Josie in good health and blingy joy! :appl:

A thousand thank yous @missy for helping me and putting up with my diamond neuroses. It's people like you that make PS the special place that it is :D

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful stone and ring! I'm so impressed with Dan's work on this too! Wow! I'm a huge deco fan myself and love the design you used. Huge congrats!

Thanks so much @CHRISTY-DANIELLE ! I'm so excited to have my OEC in my dream Deco setting:D Dan perfectly captured the essence of my inspo ring. He really did a fabulous job AND he's just the nicest guy.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary!
The setting is beautiful and definitely suits the diamond well. It’s a gorgeous ring, I hope you have many years of enjoyment wearing it.

Thank you so much @bright ice ! Your rings have all been so beautiful so I especially appreciate your comments.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! Gorgeous ring, Dan did a fantastic job! Happy anniversary!

Thanks so much! Dan really did a great job and he's so easy to work with, too.
Happy anniversary and congratulations on your beautiful new ring.

Thank you for your compliment and well wishes! :)
Happy 25th wedding Anniversary and congratulations, your ring is divine! So beautiful, I hope it brings you so much happiness and joy.

I really appreciate your lovely words. Thanks!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 25 years!! I love the baguettes on your setting. I also love how the old cuts don't show as much warmth. Definitely warmer than your F - but not as much as you'd think going from F-M.

Thank you @lizzydm26 ! Yes, it's amazing how these old cuts can be such chameleon stones! I am generally color sensitive but this stone never faces up yellow-it's creamy white at it's most tinted.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I love the placement of the baguettes! Happy anniversary!

@kah42 Thank you! These are my first straight baguettes-I love how they turned out!

So beautiful!!!!!! Congrats! I have loved that setting too!

Thank you @Tigerlilyrosepetal ! I have been dreaming about the Bayside for months. I meant to go try on the original before decided on a setting, but ran out of time. Have you been to EDJ? They have so many gorgeous rings...

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @lizzydm26 ! Yes, it's amazing how these old cuts can be such chameleon stones! I am generally color sensitive but this stone never faces up yellow-it's creamy white at it's most tinted.

They totally are! I love old cuts, and this is one of my favorite attributes. Congratulations again on your ring!

I absolutely love it, especially the waves in the gallery. Gorgeous ring!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A gorgeous setting that goes perfectly with your beautiful OEC.

What a show stopper! =)2

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
@kah42 Thank you! These are my first straight baguettes-I love how they turned out!

Thank you @Tigerlilyrosepetal ! I have been dreaming about the Bayside for months. I meant to go try on the original before decided on a setting, but ran out of time. Have you been to EDJ? They have so many gorgeous rings...

Hi,
No, I haven’t been there but I have drooled over many of their rings. They have a gorgeous collection. The Bayside was one of my favorites! I’m glad that you got to do a recreation and put a gorgeous stone in. It’s so beautiful!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary! Twenty-five years is worthy of a Josephine (aka Josie)! It turned out BEAUTIFUL (oh, and ginormous!!).

As for the emerald cut... since I’m super not creative, I have named her Emmy (as in Emerald). You’re welcome :lol-2:

@ringo865 thanks so much! I love all your comments! I have a this weird hang up where I can't name kids or things after people I actually know and I had a college friend named Emmy. It's going to take me forever to find a name for the emerald cut:lol-2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your gorgeous 25th Anniversary ring! What a way to commemorate this huge milestone and welcome to the OEC club. I will probably do the opposite and join the Emerald club for my 25 :)

@jaysonsmom thank you! I am a proud card carrying member of the OEC Club now :D.

Excited for you to get an emerald cut! There is just something so special about step cuts...

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Holy gigantic old cut diamond perfection! That is AMAZING finger coverage, massive presence; a completely perfect “modern retro” heirloom. (I would love to see a video and more hand shots, but I haven’t read your whole thread yet.) Your design choices have been spot on. Your ring is gorgeous.

@LightBright you are too kind! I really appreciate your support and level-headedness. And now we are ring twinsies!

Q

Queenie60

Wow! Fabulous ring - wear it in good health and happy 25th. Congratulations.

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Wow this is one of my favourite rings on PS now! It looks fabulous on you!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Happy Happy 25th!!

So Lovely! DanM knocked it out the park!!! Looks big and beautiful on your hand!!

Thanks so much @ZestfullyBling . Btw, I just got caught up on your er forever reset-it turned out perfectly! I especially love the gallery-it's so elegant!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary and congrats on creating an heirloom that makes your heart sing! Wishing you another blissful 50 years!

@yennyfire-thanks so much for your well wishes! The first 25 years blew by-it would be lovely to get another 50 :)

Congrats, happy anniversary!!!!

Thanks @arkieb1 . How's Lola doing? We need some new pics of your beauty ;-)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
LOVE!! LOVE!! LOVE everything about your ring. Love the honker, the baguettes, the halo, the setting.... everything. Also love the way the ring pops against your skin... just beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

Love all your comments @Diamondbug ! Thank you!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous setting and diamond @lulu_ma! :love: I really love the baguettes, they really add to the design and are such a special touch. The ring looks amazing on you, congrats and enjoy!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and nice ring! Nice to see a statement setting to go with a statement diamond.

Thanks so much @oncrutchesrightnow !
Happy Anniversary - it's utterly marvellous and Dan did a great job!

@GliderPoss thank you! Yes, Dan did a fantastic job-I'm so happy with the way it turned out :)

Happy 25th and congrats on your new bling, @lulu_ma !!

Thanks so much @maita13 ! Hope you are well :)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Congratulations on your anniversary AND your spectacular ring! She definitely commands attention and so she should, she is an incredibly beautiful ring. I love everything about her, the setting is perfection as is your gorgeous diamond and to top it off, she looks amazing on you!! :kiss2:

Thank you, thank you @GeorgieQ ! I love my ring and, somehow, sharing it with you all makes me love it even more :)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous OEC and art deco setting!
Your ring looks stunning on your hand. Beautiful quality. I love that your ring looks amazing from all angles

@Acinom thank you-I think your collection is spectacular so I really appreciate your kind words!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous setting and diamond @lulu_ma! :love: I really love the baguettes, they really add to the design and are such a special touch. The ring looks amazing on you, congrats and enjoy!!

Thanks @junebug17! I'm glad you love the baguettes, too. In the 11th hour, I was overthinking it and almost changed the halo to all rounds, but I'm so glad I didn't!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
A gorgeous setting that goes perfectly with your beautiful OEC.

What a show stopper! =)2

@prs thanks so much! I consider you to be an OEC expert so I especially appreciate your kind words:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results