shape
carat
color
clarity

CCUHeartNurse - Scott Kay setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Hi,
You''ve mentioned in a couple of postings recently that your setting is from Scott Kay.

I''ve tried to go to www.scottkay.com repeatedly over the last 2 days; cannot get in to his website. Have you been able to get in?

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi There,
I went to check on his site, & no I cant get in. It is in fact a new opening page so it looks as if they are upgrading their website. Its about time, the old one was there forever. Is there something in particular you were looking for? I might be of some help, I've been scanning websites for about 7mths now. hahaha I found a site called pearlmansjewelers.com They have nice up close pics of the rings. Mine was overwhelming seeing it on their website & in person is much smaller & delicate, but at least I got to see it upclose with some nice detail.

Have fun,
Judy
:)

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Also forgot to mention another website I would hound. Its solomonbrothers.com They are out of Atlanta & have a great website for a lot of designer peices with some nice pictures. I found their pricing consistent with the national average though but at least you can see what is out there. I would contact Erik Carlson at Escobar Diamonds if you're in the U.S & want a Scott Kay ring. He beat everyone elses price by $400. His email is [email protected] or his # is (40
4.gif
341-0300.
I dont want to step on any toes here so if any of you vendors sell Scott Kay then let us know.
2.gif

If I can think of anything else I'll let you know.

Judy
1.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just went to Scott Kay's website & the new site is now up & running. Its a bit more cluttered than the old version including Scott Kay himself talking about the different catagories of the rings he's designs. You can click on the pages to get to the rings. The biggest difference is that you cant save any of the pics to your harddrive. :( There are a lot of sites out there with pics of his stuff anyway.
11.gif

Judy

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAK what a horrible website. Their site was too static originally with what looked like scans of their brochures, and no closeups of rings, but now its too flashy (as in Flash) and you STILL can't get a good feel for the details on the ring, esp since its all done in black and white. Not to mention not being able to save images. Who advises these guys? Give us a basic thumbnail, we will click on it. Enough with the flash already. And give people a chance to bypass the horrible intro demo about how wonderful her arms are around you when you pop the big Q.
14.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LMAO Maura @ the arms around you bit.

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results