carat
color
clarity

CBI meets The Résilient... My Dream 5-stone Ring

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone!

I have wanted a graduated 5-stone ring for a while and had settled on having a trellis style setting when I saw all the fantastic examples shared by PSers. After seeing all the wonderful CBI rings and having the opportunity to see one in person, I knew it had to be the center star. I reached out to @Wink last summer and he had the perfect stone for me - a .55ct G/SI2. It was absolutely gorgeous! :kiss2:

I was all set to have it placed into a beautiful trellis design with the wonderful assistance of @Winks_Elf when I came to realize it wasn’t the right setting for me. Melissa was so gracious when I told her I wasn’t able to move forward and I so appreciate all the fantastic help she provided.

Fast forward 9 months later and I’m excited to share I finally have my dream 5-stone ring! It happened when I came across The Gemstone Project. I realized what my heart was longing for was a setting which would feature vintage inspired elements. So, when I saw Elle’s design - The Résilient, I knew I had found the one!

https://thegemstoneproject.com/the-resilient/

The vintage detail was dreamy, and the use of pear cut diamonds on the ends made it even more interesting.

I ended up working with Amy since David Klass is TGP’s exclusive bench, and the CADs were quickly drawn up. With one minor change to the tips securing the pear stones, it was all set.

The side stones feature two GIA graded rounds, meeting PS standards, I had sourced and two beautiful pears sourced by DK. In the center stage is the amazing CBI diamond. The setting is platinum which gives it some nice heft.

My sincere thanks to Wink, Melissa, Elle, David and Amy for bringing together my dream 5-stone. And special thanks to @tyty333 for her feedback on my CADs! =)2

Without further ado, here she is:

A8B5AD2F-B501-4338-BA4A-C8FF8E5354D1.jpeg 7CBB450A-A4A6-4221-A4CC-C67FF42C0783.jpeg 13B3A088-DF27-4E13-8544-A95B6E94BF4A.jpeg 886CEE48-41EB-40A1-8C16-22C16C31D392.jpeg DDA1CB66-B615-470B-BF52-37888B2C3EA0.jpeg 7F8A0554-E1B6-405D-8D4A-61DD87B12C38.jpeg

Attachments

• 750913C8-688A-40DA-AD47-BC53204935D6.jpeg
    750913C8-688A-40DA-AD47-BC53204935D6.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful ring - I like the side profile, unique and lovely. Enjoy and congratulations.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely!! So flow-y and swoopy and elegant!

tfc_diamondlvr

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Look at that flow! Love the setting (and the diamonds, of course!).
Congrats on getting such a beauty! Enjoy every moment of it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very dreamy...:kiss2: that is just beautiful. Wear in health.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super lovely! It just flows perfectly & I like the pears at the end to make it a bit more unique in the land of 5 stone rings. Beautiful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and dreamy and swoonworthy :kiss2: LOVE.:love:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful ring - I like the side profile, unique and lovely. Enjoy and congratulations.

Thank you! The profile was what caught my eye and ultimately led me to choose it.

It's lovely!! So flow-y and swoopy and elegant!

Isn’t it?! All of her designs have such beautiful flow. I absolutely love it and hope to set some colored stones in the Honorèe or Èlan

Look at that flow! Love the setting (and the diamonds, of course!).
Congrats on getting such a beauty! Enjoy every moment of it!

Appreciate the kind words, @tfc_diamondlvr. It was odd that I struggled with which setting I wanted, but I just had to make sure I was doing the CBI justice. While it may be a smaller stone, it packs a ton of life and sparkle.

Very dreamy...:kiss2: that is just beautiful. Wear in health.

Thank you! That was my reaction when I found the setting. I couldn’t get it out of my mind. My DH ended up nudging me and said to get it already. lol

Super lovely! It just flows perfectly & I like the pears at the end to make it a bit more unique in the land of 5 stone rings. Beautiful!

I love the pears! Just a nice touch to look a bit different. =)2

Beautiful and dreamy and swoonworthy :kiss2: LOVE.:love:

Happy you think so, @missy! I kept waffling across several designs, but this was clearly the one I always returned to and daydreamed about. :kiss2:

beautiful! Love the pears.

Me too! It helps to give finger to finger coverage even though the total carat weight of all the stones is just under 1.5cts

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s just lovely :love:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love: I freaking love your ring and this setting! Congratulations!

This is definitely going into my 5-stone inspiration folder! :dance:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful!! It's the 5 stone with a twist :P2!!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous 5-stone! Love the combo of rounds and pears, so unique!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Major team effort for a great result.:appl:

cheers--Sharon

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Beautiful ring! I love the profile and the addition of pears. Makes it so very unique. I hadn't seen the original but I like the side profile without the pave better. I hope you enjoy it every single day.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and unlike any I have ever seen! Congrats!

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
Unique and lovely! I love the profile!

Hi Everyone!

I have wanted a graduated 5-stone ring for a while and had settled on having a trellis style setting when I saw all the fantastic examples shared by PSers. After seeing all the wonderful CBI rings and having the opportunity to see one in person, I knew it had to be the center star. I reached out to @Wink last summer and he had the perfect stone for me - a .55ct G/SI2. It was absolutely gorgeous! :kiss2:

I was all set to have it placed into a beautiful trellis design with the wonderful assistance of @Winks_Elf when I came to realize it wasn’t the right setting for me. Melissa was so gracious when I told her I wasn’t able to move forward and I so appreciate all the fantastic help she provided.

Fast forward 9 months later and I’m excited to share I finally have my dream 5-stone ring! It happened when I came across The Gemstone Project. I realized what my heart was longing for was a setting which would feature vintage inspired elements. So, when I saw Elle’s design - The Résilient, I knew I had found the one!

https://thegemstoneproject.com/the-resilient/

The vintage detail was dreamy, and the use of pear cut diamonds on the ends made it even more interesting.

I ended up working with Amy since David Klass is TGP’s exclusive bench, and the CADs were quickly drawn up. With one minor change to the tips securing the pear stones, it was all set.

The side stones feature two GIA graded rounds, meeting PS standards, I had sourced and two beautiful pears sourced by DK. In the center stage is the amazing CBI diamond. The setting is platinum which gives it some nice heft.

My sincere thanks to Wink, Melissa, Elle, David and Amy for bringing together my dream 5-stone. And special thanks to @tyty333 for her feedback on my CADs! =)2

Without further ado, here she is:

A8B5AD2F-B501-4338-BA4A-C8FF8E5354D1.jpeg 7CBB450A-A4A6-4221-A4CC-C67FF42C0783.jpeg 13B3A088-DF27-4E13-8544-A95B6E94BF4A.jpeg 886CEE48-41EB-40A1-8C16-22C16C31D392.jpeg DDA1CB66-B615-470B-BF52-37888B2C3EA0.jpeg 7F8A0554-E1B6-405D-8D4A-61DD87B12C38.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and I love the way it flows!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:

L is a truly gifted designer. Her visions are fluid, proportional, elegant, and feminine, and I'd love to see more of her work here on PS!!

A regal setting befitting your regal CBI and its sparkly complement :mrgreen2: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the touches that make it different from the typical 5 stone ring!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beauty, Congrats! :clap:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good for you for sticking to your vision—it paid off in spades! Congrats on your beautiful ring! Enjoy it!!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s just lovely :love:

Thank you! I find myself gazing on it constantly :kiss2:

:love::love: I freaking love your ring and this setting! Congratulations!

This is definitely going into my 5-stone inspiration folder! :dance:

Your post made me smile... I had a similar reaction and was so excited when I first saw it. The sample in the listing shows a substantially larger set of diamonds so I wasn’t sure how it would turn out scaled down. I’m thrilled it turned out just perfect!

It's so beautiful!! It's the 5 stone with a twist :P2!!
Gorgeous 5-stone! Love the combo of rounds and pears, so unique!
Very pretty and unlike any I have ever seen! Congrats!

Thank you ladies! I especially love how it doesn’t look like the usual 5-stone - gotta keep it interesting! :twisted2:=)2

HI:

Major team effort for a great result.:appl:

cheers--Sharon

It was! I’d have to add my DH and DD to that group too. They were so patient and kind with me sharing/asking about a multitude of ring pics. lol

Wow! Beautiful ring! I love the profile and the addition of pears. Makes it so very unique. I hadn't seen the original but I like the side profile without the pave better. I hope you enjoy it every single day.

Thank you! I was asked if I wanted the side pave - it’s all so very tiny, but they’re there. I can’t spot them all the time, especially against the white metal, but it catches the light for some added sparkle.

Unique and lovely! I love the profile!
Very pretty and I love the way it flows!

Thank you both. She’s a real beauty and I feel blessed to have it!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love:

L is a truly gifted designer. Her visions are fluid, proportional, elegant, and feminine, and I'd love to see more of her work here on PS!!

A regal setting befitting your regal CBI and its sparkly complement :mrgreen2: :appl:

Her designs are remarkable. It’s all as you described and provide a lot of visual interest without being overly fussy. I just acquired a beautiful cobalt spinel and am thinking of setting it in either the Feuilles Dorées or Voeu. So, hope to have that in the near future to share. =)2

Beautiful! I love the touches that make it different from the typical 5 stone ring!

Thanks @diamondseeker2006! I also appreciate the subtle differences. It sits much higher than any of my other rings but the curve of the band is executed so well it hugs my finger perfectly. I love it! :kiss2:

That is a beauty, Congrats! :clap:

Thank you @Dancing Fire! My wonderful DH, who rarely comments on my bling, gasped “Wow!” when it arrived. At that point I knew it was a home run. :mrgreen2:

Good for you for sticking to your vision—it paid off in spades! Congrats on your beautiful ring! Enjoy it!!

Appreciate your kind words! It was sooo difficult to be patient - I often took out the CBI to play with the stone. lol I’m glad I waited though; I can’t imagine it in any other setting.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We’re suffering through the May gray time of the year, so the sun won’t come out. But here are a few more pics I took when it peeked out for a bit.

D0D9447A-2BB9-47B0-A37C-484A20C3D76F.jpeg
The side profile with what has to be the tiniest melee I’ve ever seen. lol
971407FF-A99A-44B3-96BB-6C60C3E57EB4.jpeg
9987E392-5618-43D2-803D-117A257639A1.jpeg 5A16448D-8348-45CC-9239-93249C6AA965.jpeg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful.. it's fluid... :love::love::love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful ring!!! The profile is just lovely, unique and graceful, love it! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous. :love:

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Literally so gorgeous. I love how you put pears in your five stone!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results