shape
carat
color
clarity

CBI Diamond Has Landed (Review)

T1NS

Rough_Rock
Hello All -

My diamond has landed after the waiting period. I will start off by saying, I took this time to visit my girlfriend in her home state and actually had it sent to me here. I was able to finally see it with my girlfriend (in the temporary setting it is in). She has not stopped looking at it in the few days we have had it. I honestly have not either. It is really hard to explain but the colors and flashes and sparkle is absolutely incredible. We took it out with us and in the car it had a unique character, then outside another, then in the department store another. No matter where we went it had a different view. This is what everyone talks about I guess, the 'you have to see it to believe it'. I know we all like numbers in here so here is how the measurements came out:

3.083 J VS2
9.31x9.34x5.79 mm
Table came out to 54.8
62.1 depth
34.6 degree angle

Initially, I was concerned about the spread with the small table but it is a great size. I have attached a picture on this post so you can see. I really cannot capture the actual brilliance and scintillation but here is an idea.

The overall process was extremely smooth and took about 4-5 weeks. Well worth the wait in my opinion. Sure you pay a premium, but this is easily the nicest diamond I have ever seen and seeing how absolutely obsessed my lady is over it really makes it all worth it. When we were out I noticed a lot of people looking at it. I mean it is just really remarkable.

The packaging was top notch. Very well secured and professionally packed with tools and letters. A lot of nice touches. The type you expect from a high-end dealer. Kind of like going to the Porsche dealer and being offered champagne.

Communication through the whole process was perfect. Everything was responded to in a polite and timely manner.

Overall I highly recommend HP Diamonds. Personally, after this experience, I will not go anywhere else for diamonds in the future. IMG_3379.PNG

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow I’m speechless. It is very beautiful. Congratulations!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! it's a beautiful stone

Q

Queenie60

Wow!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, love the specs! :love: Congrats!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous on her hand! I am so glad you two received a stunning ring AND stellar customer service. Congratulations!!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
It is the ultimate. Congratulations on such an amazing diamond and, of course, your engagement!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I wouldn’t be able to stop staring at it either. Beautiful stone! Congrats!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! The diamond is beautiful!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!
Such a beautiful stone!
It looks great on her!! Love the tiny table!!! :kiss2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous! Congratulations on finding such a perfectly beautiful stone! Wishing you both much happiness.

ps what size is her finger?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Woo girl that is one beautiful sparkler!!! Congratulations!!

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, and a huge congratulations on your engagement!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, congratulations!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely diamond and ring! Enjoy your CBI, it will keep you entertained with beautiful light shows. You made a great choice!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Isn't it fun to see our diamonds in so many different lights? I never get tired of looking at mine. I know yours will bring joy and smiles to you guys too for years and years to come! Yay!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
LOVE THIS STONE! I agree that there is nothing like a CBI stone!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I must have missed it when you first posted. How incredibly gorgeous!!! Would you mind sharing more details on the setting you selected?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful in every way, congrats!!!

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
What a beauty!!! Congratulations to you both :wavey:

Love everything about the stone (colour, size, table etc.).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results