shape
carat
color
clarity

Catmom''s aqua

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/5/2009 1:45:57 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 4/4/2009 10:21:06 AM
Author: bookworm240
Catmom Why do you have all of the beautiful things??? Is there anything left for me???...hee, hee

While looking at knwit''s aqua (LOVELY) I noticed brown eyed girl''s tourmaline. That is the color I am going for. Both my children''s birthstone is Aqua, so for sentimental reasons, I was thinking of an aqua. But I like the seafoam color.

I have read that the blue color are more valuable, but I at 98% sure that would rather have the color I love then the one that is more valuable. Does that make sense???

Thanks for the links and education....I''ll keep you posted.
Because, she put a jewelry hex on her hubby right after they got married. He''s been buying her beautiful baubles ever since.
11.gif
2.gif

I do so love that pear. *sigh*
Hey.......how did you know??
31.gif
16.gif

And I love your ring, maybe we need a playdate too!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 6:34:37 PM
Author: Catmom

Catmom Why do you have all of the beautiful things??? Is there anything left for me???...hee, hee

While looking at knwit''s aqua (LOVELY) I noticed brown eyed girl''s tourmaline. That is the color I am going for. Both my children''s birthstone is Aqua, so for sentimental reasons, I was thinking of an aqua. But I like the seafoam color.

I have read that the blue color are more valuable, but I at 98% sure that would rather have the color I love then the one that is more valuable. Does that make sense???

Because, she put a jewelry hex on her hubby right after they got married. He''s been buying her beautiful baubles ever since.
11.gif
2.gif

31.gif
16.gif

I have my ways....
27.gif

And I would love a play date! As much to meet you as to see your purfect pear. Skippy had nothing but nice things to say about you.
2.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/5/2009 6:45:48 PM

Date: 4/5/2009 6:34:37 PM

11.gif
2.gif

31.gif
16.gif

I have my ways....
27.gif

And I would love a play date! As much to meet you as to see your purfect pear. Skippy had nothing but nice things to say about you.
2.gif
Ha, Skippy is a real sweetheart but she met me when I was drugged and having non-stop premature heartbeats. Lord knows what I said to her.
6.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 7:09:44 PM
Ha, Skippy is a real sweetheart but she met me when I was drugged and having non-stop premature heartbeats. Lord knows what I said to her.
6.gif
lol I don''t know what you said, but it certainly made a good impression. No worries!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results