shape
carat
color
clarity

Catmom that is SOME blue saph!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked up your two old closed threads. FAB FAB FAB ring! Just amazing. That is a really special ring. I love how you were able to capture the color changes!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Did you buy the stone already set? I live in Florida. Would you tell me what store you got it at? Pretty please?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/10/2007 7:40:49 PM
Author:Stone Hunter
I looked up your two old closed threads. FAB FAB FAB ring! Just amazing. That is a really special ring. I love how you were able to capture the color changes!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Did you buy the stone already set? I live in Florida. Would you tell me what store you got it at? Pretty please?
Thank you so much Stone Hunter! I really have fun playing with it in different lighting. I bought the sapphire separately and had it set in this mounting. I was also looking at a ceylon blue radiant that had the most fantastic cut and was a little larger than this stone but this one ultimately won out in the end because of the color change. I''m sorry, but I can''t name the store here. I promised and I''m trying to be a very good girl!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your stone too Catmom. Can I ask what size is the center stone? It looks huge! I love the new Avatar.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thanks Skippy!!!! It''s 1.91 carats.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK if you made a promise....but I still think it''s a totally FAB stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results