shape
carat
color
clarity

Catherine Cardellin pearls are IN THE HOUSE!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and on my neck!! :bigsmile: In the pictures they show a bit of a golden/but they are mostly a nice lilac color. The specs are approx. 12mm, 18", Big colorful, beautiful lustre lavender round/slightly oval freshwaters in AA+quality. I couldn't be more pleased! I just love the larger pearls and I can't say enough how great Catherine was to work with. Thrilled with my purchase to say the least and I can't believe how quick they got here in Ohio from Australia. I would say it took a week!

CCfreshwater bluelav12mm.jpg

ccprls.jpg

colorfulccprls.jpg

gorgccprls.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, cushion, i adore them! 18 inch length is great for all purpose wear....i can't imagine you'd leave the house w/o them!

MoZo

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More!! ...oh... and me being a geek trying to take neck photos!! :wacko:

lavperls.jpg

necklavblue.jpg

nkprls.jpg

menprls.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie|1288905523| said:
oh, cushion, i adore them! 18 inch length is great for all purpose wear....i can't imagine you'd leave the house w/o them!

MoZo

Thanks Mozo! I hope you get yours as quick as I did! =)

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Cushioncutnut, those are so beautiful. The colours - the colour scheme etc. - I love it. It's making me think of pale skin and lingerie and old houses with creaky wooden floors. Am I weird? Not only do I love the colours but they look beautiful on you. Does she have any other strands of the same colouring as yours? I LOVE those. Gaaaaaah. :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous gorgeous! love them!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
CCN,

You are so lovely. I see the happy smile from pearly satisfaction. They are beautiful, and huge, great on your complexion too. I think you wear yellow gold very well!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
SOOOOO PREEEETTTYYYYYY!!!! :love: :love:

I think your camera and/or the lighting washed out the lavender tone a bit, but they are still pretty.

They are a GORGEOUS SIZE!! :appl:

How do you think they compared to the original vendor photos?

Do you feel AA+ plus was a good grade for them?

I can tell you're happy! (You look like a friendly, nice person, BTW)

Would you buy from Catherine again?

(I feel like I have to ask these questions on behalf of all the lurkers out there who are thinking them)

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
They look great on you. Enjoy.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
whitehotblank|1288911226| said:
Cushioncutnut, those are so beautiful. The colours - the colour scheme etc. - I love it. It's making me think of pale skin and lingerie and old houses with creaky wooden floors. Am I weird? Not only do I love the colours but they look beautiful on you. Does she have any other strands of the same colouring as yours? I LOVE those. Gaaaaaah. :love:

I am sure she does. I don't know #'s off hand as I took a ton of things off my wish list to keep out of trouble and the things I did keep where different color variations. I did see a gorgeous lavender metallic rice pearl strand on her site. Maybe type that in on the search engine and you will find them. Or just type in lavender. I love your description. LOL! No you are not weird. My husband would like the lingerie part... of course with the pearls!! :wacko:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1288914501| said:
SOOOOO PREEEETTTYYYYYY!!!! :love: :love:

I think your camera and/or the lighting washed out the lavender tone a bit, but they are still pretty.

They are a GORGEOUS SIZE!! :appl:

How do you think they compared to the original vendor photos?

Do you feel AA+ plus was a good grade for them?

I can tell you're happy! (You look like a friendly, nice person, BTW)

Would you buy from Catherine again?

(I feel like I have to ask these questions on behalf of all the lurkers out there who are thinking them)

I actually see more gold in these coming through my pictures. But GAH! So frustrating as I know I fail to capture the true colors like Catherine did in her pics. They are more lavender in natural lighting. They are definately AA+ as I only see one blemish, however, they that somewhat marblized, slighty wrinkle skin to them. A little bit of a metallic pondslime look to some of the pearls...but definately are not pondslime as there is a difference. Yes, I would definately buy from Catherine again. The price is great and the quality is quite superb for what I paid for a substantial size necklace with a handmade rolled gold clasp and beads. Love the size of these puppies...LOL! Let me see if I have more pics to add that may show a deeper color to them.

Thanks everyone for you lovely sentiments. Makes this 40 something year old feel really good!! =) 8)

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are absolutely stunning on you! and you glow! you chose very Very VERY well! the size and color are so complimentary on you.

MoZo

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooh those are beautiful and perfect for your skin tone!!! You look gorgeous!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mozo and Decogirl! Stay tuned! I have more "true to life" pics coming! Don't you love how you can look at one side of a pearl and see a gorgeous color and then you turn it and see an even more mesmerizing color?? I just love how much character these pearls have to them! :love: :love:

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
Cushioncut you are adorable and the pearls are just amazing on you. The excitement of your new strand shows in your smile, I can't wait to see more.
I just ordered a metallic strand from Catherine and have to say she is just incredible. She certainly went above and beyond with pictures and emails and just wonderful, wonderful communication.
Enjoy your new strand, it looks beautiful on you!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those pearls are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous on you. Enjoy your 40s and wear them in good health. :appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ladyzee|1288972575|2755869 said:
Cushioncut you are adorable and the pearls are just amazing on you. The excitement of your new strand shows in your smile, I can't wait to see more.
I just ordered a metallic strand from Catherine and have to say she is just incredible. She certainly went above and beyond with pictures and emails and just wonderful, wonderful communication.
Enjoy your new strand, it looks beautiful on you!

Thank you! :praise: I hope you started a thread!! You have to at least let us see the pics that she emailed you! She really is awesome to deal with. I consider her a new friend!! 8)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1288973626|2755885 said:
Those pearls are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous on you. Enjoy your 40s and wear them in good health. :appl:

Awwe! Thanks Flygirl! Wear that new SofC in good health too! I look forward to seeing what you decide to do with it!!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
They're utterly gorgeous! Seriously, just about my favorite color in freshies. And the size is delicious too of course :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results