shape
carat
color
clarity

Cathedral Pave Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondSeeker7

Shiny_Rock
Does any one have a setting that is cathedral with pave diamonds and a round center stone. I am interested in purchasing a setting like this, but can''t find on that I really like. Please share any pictures that you have of a setting like this or links to webpages. Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s gingerbcookie''s gorgeous Leon Mege ring..

sideinside.JPG

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
oooooo thats so pretty
30.gif

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
What is it that you want/don''t want exactly in a pave cathedral? And maybe could you post some pics of close contenders but what you would like different?

DiamondSeeker7

Shiny_Rock
I have seen some in pictures that I like, but once I see them in person they don''t seem to have much sparkle to them.

nomissjane

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I can''t seem to attach a photo of my ring, but there is a thread on it....it''s a 2ct RB set in plat....and while the photo looks a bit flat it sparkles like mad....and my matching eternity ring sits flush with it....

nomissjane

DiamondSeeker7

Shiny_Rock
Do you have a link to the thread that shows your ring? Thanks

nomissjane

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I''m not so good with the links....but if you search ''nomissjane'' you''ll find the link to the thread....

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 5:06:36 PM
Author: DiamondSeeker7
I have seen some in pictures that I like, but once I see them in person they don''t seem to have much sparkle to them.
Y''know, I''ve noticed that too in the pave rings I''ve seen in person. I see more metal than diamonds, but this was in mall stores. I wonder if it''s just the size of the melee, or the quality of it? I am thinking of a pave wedding band and now I am second guessing it for the same reason!

DiamondSeeker7

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing the ring. And thanks for finding the link!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results