shape
carat
color
clarity

Casual Pearl Bracelet

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I was thinking of adding a bracelet and was wondering if anyone had this style Pearl Paradise bracelet or had tried it on, or seen it in person? I was thinking it might look nice with black leather cording and white SS pearls.

Alternatively wondering about a dbty type bracelet mixing pearls and diamonds. What do you all think?

_16.gif

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I think that is one cool bracelet. What size pearls were you thinking of?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Pinkjewel
I have seen one of these bracelets made with multi-colored metallic pearls and light brown leather cord. It is really beautiful and I really liked it on the owner. Leather and pearls suited her.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
NonieMarie- not sure,yet which size would work best for me.

4Ranch Girl- oh good, glad it looked good. One thing I was thinking of is waiting for Jeremy to get back and seeing if he brings some large white metallics back that would work. Alternatively I am also thinking of white fireballs to match my earrings. Decisions, decisions!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I just got an email from him and he is in Hong Kong this weekend buying. :lickout:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I'd start with one, and if you like it, get more. :naughty: One great thing about this casual look is that you aren't spending big bucks on precious metals so the cost stays reasonable.

I have a couple of black rubber and pearl bracelets, and I love wearing them together. Great casual look.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I like the one you posted and the idea of a DBTY with pearls. :love:
I've only ever seen in person a single Tahitian on a leather cord. Looks good.

4Ranch Girl said:
I just got an email from him and he is in Hong Kong this weekend buying. :lickout:
Excellent. :Up_to_something:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1362193142|3394258 said:

Yay!!! Definitely I think I should wait until he's back!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl|1362196992|3394288 said:
I'd start with one, and if you like it, get more. :naughty: One great thing about this casual look is that you aren't spending big bucks on precious metals so the cost stays reasonable.

I have a couple of black rubber and pearl bracelets, and I love wearing them together. Great casual look.

Fly Girl- Love your T Lee bracelets. Actually my other idea was contacting her about one of the leather types she is making for you- I can't wait to see how your new one turns out!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
JaneSmith|1362217272|3394447 said:
I like the one you posted and the idea of a DBTY with pearls. :love:
I've only ever seen in person a single Tahitian on a leather cord. Looks good.

4Ranch Girl said:
Excellent. :Up_to_something:

thanks for your input, Jane!! Ok- so it looks like I need LOTS of pearl bracelets!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results