shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier...which collection?

MauMax

Rough_Rock
Hello,

i will find out something about my Cartier pendant. It is hallmarked with „Cartier“ and „950 PT“. Other hallmarks can‘t be read.
I will find out, from which Collection, how old, ....

Do you ever seen this Kind of Cartier creation?

sorry for my bad english...

Thank you very much. 1C85A63D-6845-4749-A041-E4CA5211D898.jpeg D111FDC7-0431-4C56-BB5A-CABE2E69DCD6.jpeg

ShawnWiz

Rough_Rock
Hey there! Such a lovely piece! Do you have more images to share? Like a box perhaps? I know some collections and I might find out for you. Lovely week to you! :)

MauMax

Rough_Rock
Hi :)

Thank you. Cartier mean, it could be an exclusiv special order. Do you think it is a part of a cartier Collection?

Have no box/ Papiers.

All diamonds have approx 2.5 cts. Center Stone 0.9-1 cts.

Have a nice week, too.
Best regards from
Germany :) 19416399-2CD1-42A0-A69E-89DF591228A2.jpeg 390942AB-AC5C-4BC1-A0A9-BEF53D9D8980.jpeg

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
That's a lovely piece! I could not say which collection - it might well be a custom piece, but the center stone looks like an early modern round brilliant and I would date it to be from 1940, 1950. But I'm not an expert and would be interested in other opinions!

Beste Gruesse nach Deutschland!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it me or does the setting of the center stone look off?IMHO It does not look like it is properly centered inside the halo. I thought that Cartier settings are perfection. Perhaps the setting is Cartier and the center stone was changed out. ???

VeredynC

Rough_Rock
That's a lovely piece! I could not say which collection - it might well be a custom piece, but the center stone looks like an early modern round brilliant and I would date it to be from 1940, 1950. But I'm not an expert and would be interested in other opinions!

Beste Gruesse nach Deutschland!

Sounds likely! Now that you mention it, the table facet does seem much smaller & the crown is a lot steeper as well. Diamonds nowadays aren't cut to that extreme anymore. Most probably a piece from an earlier time.

@MauMax I've also tried searching for Cartier's historical collection but can't seem to find any similar to this design either. Perhaps it might be a custom set after all? Seems like a new mystery to solve! :cool2: Where did you get it from?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results