shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

us888

Rough_Rock
I recently bought a Cartier automatic watch(W51002Q3) while vacationing in Vancouver from Peace Arch Duty Free store. After returning to USA, I realized the warranty book was not stamped by the store. Checked with several Cartier boutiques in USA, all said that the warranty book needed to be stamped by the store in order for the warranty to be valid.

Called the store and spoke with the manager, he said that the Cartier doesn''t issue the stamp to the store.

Does anyone have similar experience??

Thanks.

fireopal

Rough_Rock
bring the receipt as proof to a botique and see what they can do?

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
That's a technicality of policy (that may or may not have been communicated correctly to you). If you bought a Cartier watch from an authorized Cartier dealer, and are in possession of a receipt, and need warranty service, I would insist on it. If you don't need the watch to be serviced, then I wouldn't worry about it. The warranty period is limited, of course, so that information should have been in a booklet enclosed with the watch-- I'd read the warranty booklet. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results