shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier vs Bvlgari vs Damiani

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tino

Rough_Rock

Hi all, I already bought my diamond now I’m looking for my wedding bands. I have seen so many but no one seems to be what a looking for, considering that we will wear this ring all our life. I saw a Bulgari rings the Bzero1, it looks nice and is getting very popular as a wedding band, unfortunately they are just a few sizes and there are very hard to find them. Then I saw Cartier the love collection (no diamond just screws) and the Double C motif ring (no diamond just the Cartier logo) the problem with these two is that they don’t look like a wedding band and some else can wear it anytime not just for a wedding ring. Then I saw Damiani “the love from love collection” (NO the D side collection. Brad´s Pit collection). There are nice but a little expensive. Does the Damiani collection really worth the price?

These are my options and the ones I can afford and the ones I can get here in my city in Mexico.

Which one do you think should I buy? Just to compare prices with US, How much do I have to pay for each ring?

Thanks for your help

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Hello Tino!
35.gif
Welcome to PS! Congratualtions on your diamond purchase! Any pictures?? (we love pictures here!)

Nothing is worth the price if you don''t want it. If you will love it, and can afford it without feeling the pain, then it is worth it. I am a firm believer of living within your means, but spending more for something you love then less for something you may want to change.

They are all very nice, and it seems you want a brand name wedding band. If that is the case, are there other brand name store near you to choose from? These are all great choices in my book and the Damiani has excellent quality and craftsmanship, so I don''t think you would be making a poor purchase, it would just be a more expensive alternative to others out there.

Which did you like the most?

peachster

Rough_Rock
There are a million nice choices, but you can never go wrong with Cartier. Their pieces are just beautiful.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Tino I noticed this thread is doubled. Just a question, are you in DF in Mexico? If so, do you really want to show off a ring like that? Considering how many people are kidnapped for far less than a designer ring, I am just wondering if where you live if it is maybe a good idea? I have many friends in DF, and other parts of Mexico, but they are very quiet about their jewlery, and even those with quite a bit will not wear much at all. They wear the 3ct+ and Cartier, Bulgari, Van Cleef pieces in the US.

Just a thought. If you truly want the name and you want it to show, then I suggest the Cartier, as Starryeyed had. It''s a lovely ring. There is a Tiffany in Mexico City, if you have not yet gone. But you may want something more obvious. What are the main criteria for you? Maybe if you mention it, we can help find what you are looking for?

tino

Rough_Rock

Nicrez I appreciate your comments, yep I sorry I stared this thread in rocky talkie then I saw this one that’s why is duplicate. I lived in Monterrey, and also we have a Tiffany here I will look rings there.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results