shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Trinity sizing?

CalliopeCladdagh

Shiny_Rock
I know this has been discussed before but thought I'd ask in case anyone has a more up to date experience.

Does anyone have any advice on sizing for the Cartier Trinity ring - Small model?

There are no Cartier boutiques in my country so I have to order without trying on and would like to avoid having to return/exchange.

Did you go with your regular ring size? Or different? And why?

Thanks!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CalliopeCladdagh I have one about a 1/4-1/2 size larger than my other rings. I prefer that because I like to play/spin it and it also glides on easier. I have also found that if I’m having a thin-finger day, I can change the order of the bands to make them fit snugger.
Ha, I’ve had mine since my mom passed and only just discovered that recently.
PS I love mine so much!

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
I believe the trinities are generally a bit bigger than other rings you have in the same size. I like the idea of sizing up (often wonder if I should have) because they would definitely spin and roll so smoothly. But I’d size up only if I was wearing another ring on top as the rolling nature of them really makes them slide off too easily.
My finger size is 4.5 maybe a bit more on hot days with finger swelling. My small trinity is a 48. It’s perfect, and even on hotter days it comes off easily enough but doesn’t glide off as it does normally.
Hope this helps. Let us know how you make out.

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
I usually wear a size 5/5.25 - recently bought a Cartier Trinity ring (small) - size 50. I bought it in the fall so I’m not sure how it will fit cone July/August. Right now - it fits really well. Hope this helps.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results