shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Trinity ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2007 10:27:47 PM
Author: FacetFire
I just wanted to share that I just this week got a new job and rewarded myself by buying that Cartier rolling ring (with the little diamonds) that was on Signed Pieces when it went on sale for their Valentine''s sale. I was going to get it for my middle finger, which is a size 7, but they called me and said that they had mis-typed the size and it was in fact a size 6...which fits me right hand ring finger, so that''s okay. I do wish it fit my middle finger, but I love it so much, I''m going to keep it anyway. It is heavy and rolls so smoothly...I''m hooked! I definitely recommend this ring for those of you who are considering it...it is very comfortable. I''m going to take pics soon, but I haven''t had a chance yet.
GREAT I can''t wait to see the hand shots. You deserve to splurge a little! Congrats on the new job.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I can''t wait to see pics of your trinity FacetFire!!! I love those rings!!!
30.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
bump

does anybody have either the cartier or memoire ring? if so, i would love to see hand shots.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I still haven''t taken pics...I''ll take some tomorrow when the sun comes out. :)

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
that''s great! thanks.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
crown, I put pics up in Show Me the Ring...

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
you''re a doll! thanks.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I already posted on your SMTR thread, but I just love your new treasure FacetFire. Congrats on the new job, too.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone purchased from rollingring.com? They actually have my size, and the ring with diamonds on just one band is only $357. (Or $597 for 5 diamonds on each band.) I guess if I don''t like it I am only out the shipping charges. They offer both 14K and 18K, but don''t show comparison pictures of the color difference. I don''t want the pink gold to look too "bright," but also not too pastel -- hard to describe. I assume the Cartier is 18K?

Diamond-Rolling-Rings.jpg

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
if you get it please let us know how you like it.
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2007 9:29:34 PM
Author: Kay
Has anyone purchased from rollingring.com? They actually have my size, and the ring with diamonds on just one band is only $357. (Or $597 for 5 diamonds on each band.) I guess if I don''t like it I am only out the shipping charges. They offer both 14K and 18K, but don''t show comparison pictures of the color difference. I don''t want the pink gold to look too ''bright,'' but also not too pastel -- hard to describe. I assume the Cartier is 18K?
That''s a pretty photo. Please update us when you decide. For those prices it''s really tempting.

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, FacetFire! The ring looks wonderful on your hand!
30.gif
Ever since I saw your photos on SMTR, I've been scouring the various Web sites looking for a similar ring for myself...
9.gif

I'm also tempted by the ring that Kay posted from RollingRings.com, but I'm worried that it looks too much like a wedding band -- and I'm very much single at the moment! Would this work as a pinky ring (or maybe an index-finger ring)?

And Kay, I agree that the pink gold on RollingRings looks awfully bright!

Iris

Rough_Rock
Kay, the Cartier ring is 18K. The rose gold is a subtle warm color, not at all brassy.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 12:09:19 AM
Author: singingbell
Congrats, FacetFire! The ring looks wonderful on your hand!
30.gif
Ever since I saw your photos on SMTR, I''ve been scouring the various Web sites looking for a similar ring for myself...
9.gif

I''m also tempted by the ring that Kay posted from RollingRings.com, but I''m worried that it looks too much like a wedding band -- and I''m very much single at the moment! Would this work as a pinky ring (or maybe an index-finger ring)?

And Kay, I agree that the pink gold on RollingRings looks awfully bright!
Thanks! I actually think a rolling ring would be PERFECT on a middle finger...that''s where I originally wanted to wear mine. It''s probably too big to be a good pinky ring. But if you wear it on your right hand, you could put it on your ring finger or middle finger, and no one would ever think it was a wedding band...

Yeah, that pink looks bad in the pic. Cartier''s pink gold is more the color of the "yellow" gold in that pic. Very subtle, but yet distinct from the YG.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been wanting a rolling ring for my middle finger right hand for a while but keep debating which one! If someone buys off rollingrings.com I hope they will post pics of their purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results