shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Trinity from SP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2007 9:47:16 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Ah-ha! I was waiting to see who bought that ring! I was very, very tempted, but it was gone very quickly! I figured it would turn up here eventually! Congratulations, it really is beautiful!
I had a feeling if I didn''t move quickly, someone else might snag it
3.gif
I saw the link Weegem posted and I felt nervous...I showed it to my DH, who didn''t think I was serious. In the time it took me to get my credit card, the deed was done
31.gif

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
I was told by a Cartier representative that you usually have to downsize 1/2 size for a rolling ring and after hearing what you said about your ring, I think they may be right.

Just my 2 cents
MWG

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2007 10:56:02 PM
Author: MWG
I was told by a Cartier representative that you usually have to downsize 1/2 size for a rolling ring and after hearing what you said about your ring, I think they may be right.

Just my 2 cents
MWG
Now that I''ve been wearing my ring non-stop since Friday, the size 6 is working for me. With the weather getting warmer, I wouldn''t want it any smaller. I do have a problem with my fingers swelling and shrinking due to hot and cold. Getting the right ring size is a challenge. With the Trinity, I''m lucky that this one fit, because it can''t be resized.

penguin

Rough_Rock
My fingers swell and shrink too. Cartier sized me larger than I thought I was but the ring fits really well with enough room to roll it, as apposed to it been welded to my finger.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cartier sized me at 51, and I''m a 5.5. 52 should be fine.
P.S. Don''t play with it too much! I''m wearing mine out already.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this! The ring looks great! I love the rolling rings!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2007 6:45:43 PM
Author: Harriet
Cartier sized me at 51, and I''m a 5.5. 52 should be fine.
P.S. Don''t play with it too much! I''m wearing mine out already.
6.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
We''re all obessed, I tell you obsessed
11.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so obssessed I might buy the plain white gold one as well. At some point, I'll add the bangle and the channel-set white gold ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results