shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Trinity Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m an angel.
17.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Harriet,

Do they guarantee that it is authentic??

Linda

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is good to know. Are you going to purchase it??? Hummmmmmmmmm Harriet???? tee hee. LOVE it.

Linda

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tempting. I just got some "occasion" money.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would be sooooooooooooo tempted too.
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would you buy from ebay?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have in the past, but it wasn''t a major purchase like you are considering. It was small things for my grandchildren.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Happy Mother''s Day!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Harriet, you are so sweet.

LOVE your HW earrings.
30.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hey harriet! be careful out there playing with the sharks. many find wonderful deals out there in the ebay world but it scares me to death. especially high dollar items. good luck!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 2:26:56 PM
Author: Linda W
Thank you Harriet, you are so sweet.

LOVE your HW earrings.
30.gif
Thank you and welcome!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 2:35:39 PM
Author: crown1
hey harriet! be careful out there playing with the sharks. many find wonderful deals out there in the ebay world but it scares me to death. especially high dollar items. good luck!
Yeah, I think I might pass and wait till I save up enough to get the bracelet from Cartier itself.

Maybe you can help me out:
My FMIL wants to get me a piece of jewellery, but she won't specifiy a budget ("a few hundred dollars"). Any suggestions? My FGMIL has given me $500. Would it be rude to combine the 2 gifts into 1?

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Well, how do you think they would take it? Do they want you to have something special from each of them. Or would they be happy with something that made you happy. Are we talking about a wedding present? Or a b-day present? There''s a difference.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 5:23:39 PM
Author: Miranda
Well, how do you think they would take it? Do they want you to have something special from each of them. Or would they be happy with something that made you happy. Are we talking about a wedding present? Or a b-day present? There''s a difference.
Birthday. FGMIL won''t care, but FMIL would. She wants me to have a piece of jewellery, but I don''t know how to go about finding one without a firm budget.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i just saw this but responded to the thread you started.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, and I''ve responded to you too!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2007 1:25:05 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
This past weekend I was visiting my daughter, who lives in Phoenix.. and went to Cartier in Scottsdale by the Biltmore (we don''t have a Cartier here in San Diego) and tried on the plain rolling ring and....... I FREAKIN LOOOVE IT! OMG! I didn''t really see the big deal... really.. until I tried it on. Oh, the others were there, with the diamonds.. and yes.. I did drool.. oh gosh, I loved this band.. and so, yes, its now on my wish list.. even Steve likes it.
31.gif

THANKS GOILS! rofl..
9.gif
2.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you get one SDL, I just love mine!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I asked, and I think the answer was "no."

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2007 3:44:30 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Do you suppose they can be ordered in quarter sizes? The 6 was a bit too big and while the 5.5 size was ok, I think 5.75 would probably have fit just right with a little more roll.. its a lovely ring. :) I wish I could afford the rolling diamond one.. with the sprinkled diamonds.. but.. its ok ;-)

What do you think?
33.gif
We''ll be happy to enable you anytime
2.gif
I bought my ring as a RHR for my size 6 middle finger and it fits well. Remember finger shrinkage and swelling. You might manage with the half size increment by choosing an appropriate finger as the lucky recipient
28.gif
Let us know what you decide!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
SDL, the plain gold one can be sized, it is likely a PITA but it can be done. I bought mine, went back because I was a bit worried it was a bit too big, and they assured me it was the right size. You are likely to swell in the summer and the ring does not work well if it cannot roll around, so I would think about it and ask the SA what he or she thinks. I am sure you can buy one size and go up or down if needed. They are awesome and truly a forever thing. Since hubby likes it and it is not something that would break the bank, if you have an occasion coming, I will hope the man gets it for you! You so deserve it, you do not post on PS about this that and the other bling you are always getting, and so I will cross my fingers for you that since hubby liked it, one will come your way sooner rather than later!!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle,

You deserve to have one!!! Buy it for yourself. I am a good one for starting trouble aren''t I? ha ha ha ha ha
11.gif

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle,

What band did you get him? I know what you mean. I have to hit Rick over the head for him to get the hint. If I really want something I show it to him and he will say go ahead and get it, or I will see how our budget is and get it myself. I will tell him "look what you bought me". LOL LOL.
30.gif

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHH that sounds beautiful. I bet he will love it. What a thoughtful gift for him.!!!!!

Linda

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
SDL...We are finger twins
9.gif
I wear the size 52, which is the size 6. Call Cartier and ask what size the 51 and 50 are. Maybe they do come in quarter sizes. I wrote all of this stuff down...and lost it
38.gif
Happy Trinity hunting!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
The 51 is a 5.5. SDL, I''m keeping my fingers crossed for you.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results