shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Roadster...what color dial?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am getting a Cartier Roadster, the regular ladies stainless steel. I really love the pink face, but I am concerned it will be less neutral and that I will get tired of it. The silver white tone face is nice, I really think either is a good option, but wanted to see if anyone has the watch and has an opinion...Thanks in advance...

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would take the silver white tone face because it would look good with anything else you might want to wear.
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PINK

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I would ever get tired of the pink.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I also like the pink!
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
The pink is nice, more of a coppery or rose gold tone, but I am just concerned with overall versatility. It is not like a bright pink by any means, more subtle, and like nothing I have, so I really was leaning towards it til I tried both on. Then I decided I liked both, but thought the white face was more practical...

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
lucky girl! if memory is correct on what i have read you are building quite a nice watch collection. i would go white. either will be lovely. i would love to see pics.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will post them when I get it. I do have a watch thing, I am really into the heavier look now. I have some really nice ones, some are more dressy and some are more sporty. I did not know that the watch comes with a leather strap and you can swap it quite easily...clever of them to do, makes it even more versatile. I also love the Teslar round watch with diamonds, I have the longer shaped one with diamond lugs, Oprah loves it, it has pennies in it since copper is supposed to be healing or something. I am definitely building my collection...treating myself a bit here!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

PINKPINKPINK!!!!!!!
31.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you decide on the pink face, a pink diamond or sapphire would be in order
2.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, go for the pink face. It sounds unique. I''d just wear it with everything and not be concerned that it wouldn''t go.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was gonna say the silver/white, but if you have that many watches, I''d go for the pink.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan don''t you know that pink is the new white???
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
sharon, it is the basic women''s roadster, no chrono, no diamonds, all stainless steel...I really have liked it for a long time, and just cannot decide on face color so it has been driving me batty trying to decide (a good problem to have, though)...

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan, what a wonderful problem to have!!!!

Personally, I would go with the white...I would NEVER have to worry about it "working" with my outfits....BUT pink would be really neat and I am sure it would look great on you, no matter what you are wearing that day!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle, thanks...the pink is really like a coppery pink, not a bright pink...I am still torn! Hope to see you soon...

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
WHAT????????? Pink isn''t neutral??? hehe!!! I think the pink would be beautiful!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
What is the face color of your other watches? If they are MOP/white/silver, then I would choose the pink. It sounds like you really love the pink.

You could always wear one of your other watches if you feel the pink clashes with your outfit - but honestly, I think the pink would go with everything.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I just came back from LA and I got the silver...I really liked both but the silver/white dial was more practical...so it is on the way...

Has fun, went to Kitson, Lisa Kline, Tory Burch and AG jeans store, which was fun...but it was cold, so that was a bummer...but I am excited the watch is on the way...price increase on Cartier on February 1...if anyone is considering getting something..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2007 11:14:10 PM
Author: diamondfan
Well, I just came back from LA and I got the silver...I really liked both but the silver/white dial...so it is on the way...

Has fun, went to Kitson, Lisa Kline, Tory Burch and AG jeans store, which was fun...but it was cold, so that was a bummer...but I am excited the watch is on the way...price increase on Cartier on February 1...if anyone is considering getting something..
Oooh, I can''t wait to see it, bet it''s gorgeous. Glad you had a great trip. Hope your mom had a very special birthday with you as her surprise. See you next week!!!! Welcome home, it''s freezing here too, huh???

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is now cold here, but is snowed in Malibu and was chilly and rainy most of the time I was there. But, I was more immune, living in Philly has thickened my blood...when I lived in LA 60 was coat weather and it is not to me anymore! I saw women in LA in the Coffee Bean and shopping around that had on SHEARLINGS, gloves and scarves...I had on a t shirt and light sweater, but they looked like we would look here on a day in the 30''s!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rock, meant to answer you that I have some white, some mother of pearl and one rose gold face, a couple of more pink looking mother of pearls and maybe one blackish gray...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Glad you got the watch Diamondfan! It will be a classic with the silver face.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sundial...I am excited to get it, I had him send it to me on Fri so I should have it this coming week...I have been seeing it on some people here, yesterday I saw one in yellow gold and the shape is just so pretty...

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I think white would be more versatile, but pink says more about your personality. Either would look lovely, I''m sure!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy it!

I have a baume and mercier watch that I wear everyday. I had a similar problem when I got it a few years ago. I could not decide between white and baby blue colored face. I loved the blue but worried about it not being practical and matching everything. Ultimately I went with the blue and have never regretted it. It goes with everything!

I think either choice would have worked for you. If you love the pink and the pink speaks to you but you choose the white due to practicalityk, I would exchange it for pink! Afterall a cartier is a splurge and you should get what really speaks to you!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tried both on when I was in L.A. and really liked the white one better, it comes with a changeable strap and I think the white face will give me more choices if I decide to switch bands from metal to leather...but both were amazing! I really could not go wrong...

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Well then, white it is! Enjoy it. That is a really pretty watch.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like it, it is more casual and has no diamonds and it is nice and large...which I am really into...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results