shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier raise rolling ring prices...again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
When I got engaged I wore my e-ring on my right hand and intended to wear the Trinity One on my left hand as a wedding band. In the end I decided against it because the pave on the white gold band was kind of uncomfortable for me and now I wear the e-ring and wedding band both on my left. I always considered getting the plain rolling ring (which I find very comfortable) for my right hand. I decided to put it off until after the wedding and thought maybe I''d just buy it for myself after the wedding as a little post-wedding gift. I was told then (this was in March) that the prices had just increased, so I figured they wouldn''t go up again anytime soon.

So I went to Cartier on my lunch break to find out what size I need for my right hand and found out that the prices have gone up again! Grr, I don''t remember the plain rolling bands being over $800, but now they are $950 and I just don''t think it''s worth it for three gold bands. I think I''ll look into getting one from Memoire or rollingrings.com.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
I hear ya, but you can''t blame Cartier. The US Dollar is just ridiculously weak right now. For a Canadian, that Cartier Ring just went down to an normal equivalent of $500 bucks.
38.gif
That said, I feel your pain. With incremental price increases, I''m figuring that the tri-color pave rolling ring will make a nice 50th wedding anniversary gift. As I am only engaged right now, that is a depressing thought indeed.
2.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
The price increase sucks. Another option is to check out Signed Pieces. They sometimes have good deals on Cartier rolling rings. I just checked and they don''t have the plain gold band one but if you check back you may find something.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, that is a lot for three plain gold bands. I am sorry that they raised the prices before you could get yours.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hasn''t the price of gold just gone up as well and wouldn''t that be a factor in their decision? Also, isn''t rhodium at an all time high or am I mistaken?

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

what a bummer...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results