shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Polishing Question

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
After three years, my Cartier Trinity ring is looking very, very sad - I feel like you can hardly even tell the difference between the three colors (my fault entirely) :nono:

The nearest boutique is three hours away across the border in Vancouver (surprised there isn't anything in Seattle). Is this something that I could take to just any jeweler to polish or should I take it to Cartier? There is no warranty, so I'd have to pay for it either way. I just have the basic version - no stones or anything. Thanks!

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sonnyjane|1454290491|3984906 said:
The nearest boutique is three hours away across the border in Vancouver (surprised there isn't anything in Seattle).
:confused:
Can't believe you don't have Cartier in Seattle.

Your dollar is strong. A weekend trip to Vancouver??? Good luck.

PS. from Vancouver..

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
flyingpig|1454294095|3984924 said:
sonnyjane|1454290491|3984906 said:
The nearest boutique is three hours away across the border in Vancouver (surprised there isn't anything in Seattle).
:confused:
Can't believe you don't have Cartier in Seattle.

Your dollar is strong. A weekend trip to Vancouver??? Good luck.

PS. from Vancouver..

I thought about the exchange rate. It's not an emergency so maybe I can plan a weekend trip sometime. When I googled it looks like there was one in Seattle 5 or 6 years ago but that it closed. To be honest I'm out in the islands so Seattle is just about the same distance as Vancouver anyway.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results