shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier platinum bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Feeling too lazy to call...

Does anyone know the pricing on Cartier''s plain platinum wedding bands? 1.5mm, 2.5mm, 3.5mm.

We''re trying to decide btwn. that and Tiffany''s (which are somewhat reasonable).

Thanks!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I posted a thread on this topic, it''s around here somewhere if you search for it.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Surfgirl-
I think I saw it...but it only compared the sizes. I don''t think you listed prices (I''ll take a look again). If you remember off the top of your head, I''d love the help! Thanks.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I only remember that Cartier is more expensive.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm...thanks anyway. I guess I''ll email them tomorrow.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I went to Cartier the other day and I believe it was around $800, but I may be wrong. I could be confusing it with Tiffany. Hope that helps!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
scarlet, can I ask a question...why are you not wanting to call Cartier? I ask because so many people post similar threads where they "dont want to call" a high end vendor. Are you intimidated to talk to them? If so, they''re quite nice and very helpful. They''re there to assist YOU so you shouldn''t feel weird calling to ask the price of a stock item.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Nope...literally was just too lazy. I was actually in Cartier the week before but the customer service was horrendous so we just left before I could get the prices. Generally though, I prefer email/online significantly over being on the phone (not sure why).

dani13

Ideal_Rock
MH and I have platinum w-bands from Tiffany''s. We love them...they are gorgeous. And they did a FAB job engraving them too.
2.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2008 12:46:29 PM
Author: surfgirl
scarlet, can I ask a question...why are you not wanting to call Cartier? I ask because so many people post similar threads where they ''dont want to call'' a high end vendor. Are you intimidated to talk to them? If so, they''re quite nice and very helpful. They''re there to assist YOU so you shouldn''t feel weird calling to ask the price of a stock item.

This is true, they are so nice! The gentleman I dealt with was so nice I wanted to buy something really bad. Haha. I was really hot, so he had me sit down and brought me water. He even brought everything I wanted to see over and showed it to me piece by piece.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results