shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Pave Trinity BANGLE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well???!!!

You have got us right here, all you gotta do is get your smiling self over here!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2008 7:11:49 PM
Author: diamondfan
Isabel, of course. Anytime, you are welcome. (noticed I typed fridge without the d!) Thanks so much. I think it will be gorgeous, we want to do a Mediterranean/Tuscan style, modified of course for the east. I want to do limestone and dark wrought iron and mosaic tiles, stained mahogany doors and beamed ceilings in some of the more casual spaces. I have this vision of it, hoping it comes out the way I want! The grounds are really lovely and flat and nicely wide, so the lot has a nice appeal. There will be two gated entries and a lovely courtyard in front. I want really pretty gardens too. Miss Maya will enjoy chasing things all over creation on this property.
DF, I''m from the "limestone capital of the world." Bedford, IN...you can google it and find out more on wikipedia!

Limestone is such a wonderful material to work with, and looks great whether it is used on an exterior or interior. Have fun designing your new home!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, I do love it. Just working on a lot of the exterior stuff and refining the interior. The kitchen and baths are going to be cool, I love tile.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results