shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier love wedding band owners?

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have the Cartier love wedding band? Considering this in rose gold as a right hand ring. Any thoughts on it or pictures much appreciated.

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I bought one n April 2021. I initially bought the rose gold version with the 1 diamond but then didn't like how it would rotate away from the top view. So I returned it and bought the version with 8 diamonds. My ideal version would be one with 4 diamonds so that you then also had 4 with the screw motif intact, although I do like that it mirrors the 8 diamonds in my DBTY bracelet.

Attached are pictures of both versions. I find Cartier's rose gold to be more of a softer rose gold, almost like a peach gold. Unless looking at it right next to a yellow gold item it can be hard to tell it's rose gold. I wear it all the time but not to sleep. I have not had it polished by Cartier so it's not as shiny as it was when new but still looks great.

tempImage2cNx5A.jpg tempImagelmwyuu.jpg

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I have had the wedding band version in white gold since 2015 and bought the wider regular love ring in rose gold maybe 2-3 years ago. I love Cartier rose gold, like the above poster said it's very soft in color. Neither of mine have diamonds, just the plain ones.

AntiqueFreak

Rough_Rock
I’ve had mine a bit over a year. I wear it on my right hand and love it.

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the feedback! I'll have to try it on in a store at some point.

Jopdrop

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I have the regular width band and I love it. My partner proposed with it so that I could choose my own ring afterwards. 839DFBE1-6A06-4DB4-B7C2-54C6FFD57762.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results