shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Love Charity Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondkrazy

Rough_Rock
I was at the Cartier store in NYC and looked at a few of them. They are $475 and $100 goes to the charity of your choice. Does anyone have one? I thought about buying one and just wanted to see if anyone had one and what their experiences were with the bracelet.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Do you have a picture? That seems like a great price for a Cartier bracelet?

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
The reason that the bracelet is so affordable is that the body of the bracelet is fabric cord with a gold disc that looks like a mini cartier ring in the middle between the cord loops.So the price is still high for the little amount of gold in the piece.And i wonder how expensive the cord is when its time to be replaced.

vslover

Shiny_Rock
For the price and the cheapness of the material, they should be donating more than $100 in my opinion. I''d rather send the $475 to a charity of my choice...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/12/2008 8:44:09 AM
Author: vslover
For the price and the cheapness of the material, they should be donating more than $100 in my opinion. I''d rather send the $475 to a charity of my choice...
Ditto, and then buy a gold Cartier bracelet.

diamondkrazy

Rough_Rock
Here''s a pic of the bracelet.

http://www.vialuxe.com/Blogs/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/cartier_love_charity_bracelet1.JPG

The sales associate told me that the cords would be replaced for free anytime. They are in white and rose gold. The rep also told me that the next bracelet comes out this month and is and features a white and a rose gold ring interlocking but is double the price but $200 goes to charity. I like the concept but agree that more should go to charity.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
`

lovecol.preview copy.jpg

diamondkrazy

Rough_Rock
^^^THANKS^^^
41.gif
26.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
$475.00? For that? Talk about ''buying the brand''. Uh-uh.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results