shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Love Bracelet in white gold with diamonds

SB621

Ideal_Rock
DH and I visited Cartier recently. I have said for years that when I turn 30 I want to buy the Cartier Love Bracelet for myself. When we went in recently, I thought we were only going to see which version I wanted and what size I would need it in (sine I'm only turning 29 this year). Anyhow DH who is wonderful ended up buying it for me as a gift for this year's birthday. He told me is now off the hook for this and next year :rolleyes:

Also pictured with the bracelet is an 18k white gold bangle that has been sauntered onto my wrist since I was 16 years old. In order to get it off I would have to have it cut off, which is another reason why I liked the Love Bracelet as it is also a semi permenate piece of jewelry.

Sorry for the craptastic photos :nono: The bracelet is on my right wrist and I find it impossible to take photos with my left hand!

Bracelet is a size 17. It has 4 diamonds but the total carat weight is not mentioned in any of the paperwork. I'm guessing it is around 1ctw, but I could be way off. I also tried on a few other bracelets in Cartier but no pictures unfortunately as we were in a rush to get out. :((

Cartier1.jpg

box1.jpg

carteri2.jpg

lktx

Shiny_Rock
How beautiful! Love bracelets are my favorite.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh! What a fantastic birthday present! :love: Happy birthday!!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday!!!! Your bracelet is beautiful :love:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful, happy birthday!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, happy birthday!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarah - It's a lovely bracelet, but for some reason your post sounds almost sad! I trust you're more excited about the bracelet than how I'm reading your post!

I have a question - how does the bracelet go from what looks like an open-backed cuff to a closed bracelet? are there hinges somewhere that I don't see?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1338907409|3209612 said:
Sarah - It's a lovely bracelet, but for some reason your post sounds almost sad! I trust you're more excited about the bracelet than how I'm reading your post!

I have a question - how does the bracelet go from what looks like an open-backed cuff to a closed bracelet? are there hinges somewhere that I don't see?

Hey VR! Yes I'm over the moon about my bracelet. If the post came off sad it was only because we just got back from Italy and I"m extremely jet lagged. When you come home to 2 kids under 2 it makes the time change that much harder.

Ok I think I can answer your question without too much confushion. The full bracelet has 2 screws that attach the 2 parts of the bracelet. In previous models the screws actaully came all the way out and were often loss if they came loose. As of 2012 the screws are now actually attached to the braclet. The screws are mirrored after the love symbol on the craclet so you can barely tell where they are (they attach at the W/E portion of the bracelet. Since I'm wearing the bracelet I can't take the best pictures but here are some close ups of the screws. And then a picture of the underside showing the screw as well.

screw1.jpg

screw2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results