carat
color
clarity

Cartier in Paradise..

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello!
What an exciting week this had been! After not flying for an entire year we took the bull by the travel horns and actually vacationed in Hawaii for 6 days.
It took a lot of hoop jumping to get there as Hawaii has very strict COVID testing policies for out of state travelers. It was all worth it.. we had a truly lovely time.
I have been wanting a rose gold Juste un Clou ring to match a rose gold watch I got recently.
Hawaii has a lower tax rate than my state so I decided to purchase it there while on vacay.
Well.. since I knew my size 47 was a tough one to find I contacted a lovely SA at Cartier in Honolulu and she brought the ring in for me.
Only 2 people were allowed into the store at a time so I went in with our oldest daughter who is a jewelry lover too.
DH sat with her fiance outside the store on a "husband bench."
Since they weren't serving Champagne at the store due to COVID our SA sweetly packed a bottle to go that we enjoyed later.
Thanks for sharing the smiles with me! ALOHA.. IMG_3032.jpg IMG_3029.jpg IMG_3022.jpg IMG_3020.jpg

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! It looks beautiful on you.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
What a fun trip! Cheers!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Now that's an awesome memento!!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love these!

Also - you got a whole bottle of Veuve???? Score! :lol:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A classic piece! I love the JuC line and the champagne gift is really nice too! Win/win/win

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a vacation to remember!! Enjoy your lovely new ring!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great trip to make & a great ring to treat yourself too! It looks gorgeous on you & really suits your skin tone :kiss2:

Another beauty for your collection!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I love these!

Also - you got a whole bottle of Veuve???? Score! :lol:
Thanks! And yes.. a whole yummy bottle. :love:

A classic piece! I love the JuC line and the champagne gift is really nice too! Win/win/win

Thanks! I agree 100% about the winX3!:kiss2:
That is a vacation to remember!! Enjoy your lovely new ring!

Thanks so much.. I shall!!:wavey:
What a great trip to make & a great ring to treat yourself too! It looks gorgeous on you & really suits your skin tone :kiss2:

Another beauty for your collection!

Thank you so much.. I'm super happy with it.:love:

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
The thin JUC ring looks beautiful on your hand! I love Cartier’s subtle rose gold too, especially on a modern-classic piece like this one. And how special to create a happy memory with your daughter as your jewelry-shopping partner!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
I love buying jewels on holiday :)

Congratulations, it's a wonderful ring and looks gorgeous on you.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh. Beautiful!! You have so many pieces I want @Rubies-R-Me - thank you for sharing them with us!! Well. My heart thanks you. My wallet, she’s had a rough year :lol:

I’m laughing at the Husband Bench. But really, the boys were probably happier outside :bigsmile:

And champagne to go - marvellous!! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rubies-R-Me I seriously love that ring. LOVE. I love anything JUC. So chic, cool and full of attitude, yet refined. I'm so bummed it doesn't look good on me so I am especially jelly of people who can rock it. And you can. It looks soooo good on you. Congratulations on a great memento of your trip with your daughter. LOVE that ring.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! It looks perfect on you :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous piece and beautiful ladies. What a dream vacation and dream ring. Enjoy in good health and blingy joy @Rubies-R-Me!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thin JUC ring looks beautiful on your hand! I love Cartier’s subtle rose gold too, especially on a modern-classic piece like this one. And how special to create a happy memory with your daughter as your jewelry-shopping partner!
:love:Thanks so much! It does make it extra special to share the fun with my daughter.. I agree!

I love buying jewels on holiday :)

Congratulations, it's a wonderful ring and looks gorgeous on you.
:wavey: Thanks so much! I do love to buy jewelry on vacation too.. wearing it always bring backs such nice memories!

Oooh. Beautiful!! You have so many pieces I want @Rubies-R-Me - thank you for sharing them with us!! Well. My heart thanks you. My wallet, she’s had a rough year :lol:

I’m laughing at the Husband Bench. But really, the boys were probably happier outside :bigsmile:

And champagne to go - marvellous!! :appl:

:love:Thanks so much! Glad you the "husband bench" made you chuckle... yes they were just as happy to sit there on their phones while we enjoyed the bling experience inside.. and the champagne later. Yum.
@Rubies-R-Me I seriously love that ring. LOVE. I love anything JUC. So chic, cool and full of attitude, yet refined. I'm so bummed it doesn't look good on me so I am especially jelly of people who can rock it. And you can. It looks soooo good on you. Congratulations on a great memento of your trip with your daughter. LOVE that ring.
:kiss2:Thanks so much for the compliments! What a great description of JUC. "cool and full of attitude."
I went ringless on the flight there so my finger was ready and waiting.

Stunning! It looks perfect on you :kiss2:

:love:Thanks so much for the compliments!
Gorgeous piece and beautiful ladies. What a dream vacation and dream ring. Enjoy in good health and blingy joy @Rubies-R-Me!
:wavey:Thanks so much for your sweet words!! It was wonderful to be away after not traveling for so long.

Tarquin

Rough_Rock
Love the ring and love the Lilly!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love everything about this! :love: Beautiful ring, incredible trip, timeless memories! The best!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Love the ring! You look beautiful, I can tell you are having a wonderfully fun time!

(Also love Veuve Clicquot!)

Enoy!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you had so much fun! I love the JUC line from Cartier! :kiss2:

I need to eventually add a piece from this line myself!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about this! :love: Beautiful ring, incredible trip, timeless memories! The best!!
Oh thanks thanks thanks!!! What sweet things to say. :kiss2:

Love the ring! You look beautiful, I can tell you are having a wonderfully fun time!

(Also love Veuve Clicquot!)

Enoy!!!
Thanks so much for the compliments.. about the ring and me too!:love:
So so sweet of you!
Looks like you had so much fun! I love the JUC line from Cartier! :kiss2:

I need to eventually add a piece from this line myself!

Thanks so much! It was a wonderful trip and a wonderful memento to cherish.:love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OHMI Jeali Gosh! I don't know what to be envious first! Cartier, Hawaii or Champagne!!!!

Such a cool vibe the JUC, and you rock it beautifully. Thank you for sharing!

Regarding the champagne, if it were me, I don't think it would have made it home uncorked......have champagne will travel!!! LOL I've got a Verve insulated travel bag LOL:lol:

cheers--Sharon:wavey:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OHMI Jeali Gosh! I don't know what to be envious first! Cartier, Hawaii or Champagne!!!!

Such a cool vibe the JUC, and you rock it beautifully. Thank you for sharing!

Regarding the champagne, if it were me, I don't think it would have made it home uncorked......have champagne will travel!!! LOL I've got a Verve insulated travel bag LOL:lol:

cheers--Sharon:wavey:

:wavey: Hi Sharon!!
Thanks for sharing the smiles.. it was all so wonderful.
Amazing to be away for the first time in a year and with the family and the warm and sunny (mostly) location and of course the ring.
Fancy YOU having a Veuve insulated bag... what ever bubbly lover needs!:appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Hi Sharon!!
Thanks for sharing the smiles.. it was all so wonderful.
Amazing to be away for the first time in a year and with the family and the warm and sunny (mostly) location and of course the ring.
Fancy YOU having a Veuve insulated bag... what ever bubbly lover needs!:appl:

Your story is warm and oh so lovely. Hawaii + family =dreams.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results