shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier in KL, Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ela

Rough_Rock
Hi!
I bought a Cartier diamond engagement ring from the Cartier store in Kuala Lumpur City Center, Malaysia (KLCC). But I only got a Cartier jewelery certificate with that, nothing about the stone. The ring has engraved inside o.45, is this the diamond carats?
My question is: is it normal not to get a diamond certificate for my stone from Cartier, and if is not, how can I know my diamond is real?...I don`t leave in KL, so I can`t go back to the store, should I address to any Cartier store in Europe?
Thank you,
Ela

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just from a casual observer so someone in the trades will need to confirm but I think I have read that Tiffany (sorta same league as Cartier) do not issue a lab certificate such as GIA, AGS but their own Tiffany certificate. I am assuming maybe Cartier are the same as I believe being able to afford to buy from them and receive their name is a quality insurance of its own.

Remember someone who has a ring from either of these places or someone in the trade will need to agree if what I read about Tiffany is true.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results