shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier came with a limited edition Trinity

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just noticed that Cartier came up with a limited edition Trinity ring. They made a mix between a classic Trinity in three metals and a modern white gold/ceramic Trinity.
This year edition is a yellow gold/white gold/black ceramic version

I am quite intrigued by the look of it.

Most sizes seem to be sold out on Cartier sites. Did anyone get this?

OIP.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

No but this is very pretty. I need to wear mine!

cheers--Sharon

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HI:

No but this is very pretty. I need to wear mine!

cheers--Sharon

Indeed, at 2.9mm it is looks like a nice size that could work both for stacking and on its own.

I quite like bold black ceramic mixed with yellow gold.

I am surprised I cannot see this model mentioned anywhere, but I guess ceramic versions are not everyone's cup of tea

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indeed, at 2.9mm it is looks like a nice size that could work both for stacking and on its own.

I quite like bold black ceramic mixed with yellow gold.

I am surprised I cannot see this model mentioned anywhere, but I guess ceramic versions are not everyone's cup of tea

Yes, the yellow gold is striking. I love to see one IRL. Mine is black ceramic in white gold.

Where did you first see this?

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, the yellow gold is striking. I love to see one IRL. Mine is black ceramic in white gold.

Where did you first see this?

Originally I came across this one here

But it seem to be available in many markets. Out of curiosity I checked European, Russian and Japanese sites and they all have it. I am surprised that Cartier did not really bother mentioning this model anywhere, like their IG.

I am not sure how long they actually have it already? I have not seen it in the past

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I didn't see on the Canadian website.

cheers--Sharon

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I have been wearing mine All. The. Time. I would definitely love to see this in person!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What would be more durable...black ceramic or black onyx? I would worry about scratching or chipping.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is so pretty! @Daisys and Diamonds, if you drop ceramic, it may break. I looked it up when I got a pave Love ring and the screw design parts were ceramic. It’s supposed to be very strong but can break if hitting a hard surface with strong force. It’s very scratch resistant though.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
What would be more durable...black ceramic or black onyx? I would worry about scratching or chipping.

Ceramic is about 9 on the Mohs scale and onyx is 6.5-7.

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am super curious about this, so I guessed the size (lockdown life) and ordered one to try... Now waiting patiently

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oooh this is AMAZING. Please report back @Dizzie !!!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh this is AMAZING. Please report back @Dizzie !!!

Yes, I will definitely do. I am super excited. I called my SA and looks like there is a fairly small number of those rings available and they are selling out like crazy.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Dizzie bow exciting!

And FWIW I have had no issue with the ceramic in my Trinity ring. It is in great shape for being 6 years old. Cartier did service it once as I wanted the WG polished to look "new" again.

cheers--Sharon

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Dizzie bow exciting!

And FWIW I have had no issue with the ceramic in my Trinity ring. It is in great shape for being 6 years old. Cartier did service it once as I wanted the WG polished to look "new" again.

cheers--Sharon

Oh this sounds just lovely. I have heard that their ceramic is supposed to be super durable and it is very reassuring to hear it first hand from you

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yesss, the ring is here. Just need to finish the phone conference and I am at your photographic service

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesss, the ring is here. Just need to finish the phone conference and I am at your photographic service

This is super exciting!!!!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OK, coming back with the photos.

Did I mentiom that Cartier presentation and packaging are truly lovely? My fave is a booklet explaining how to put the Trinity on the finger properly

OK, but now coming to the photos. I have to beg you a pardon for my terrible phone shots. I am just not a photographer. Bear with me

IMG_20210414_172348_edit_1012799555340248.jpg IMG_20210414_172442.jpg IMG_20210414_172436.jpg IMG_20210414_172358.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It's gorgeous! And so is the packaging!

What are your first impressions?

And we need some distance shots of course! LOL

cheers--Sharon

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HI:

It's gorgeous! And so is the packaging!

What are your first impressions?

And we need some distance shots of course! LOL

cheers--Sharon

So sorry for the delayed answer. It was a bit of a crazy day yesterday.

Here is a distance shot as requested. IMG_20210415_073111.jpg IMG_20210415_073053.jpg

What I like is that as long as gold or white gold bands are the ones on the top, the ring looks like a classic tri tone trinity, but as soon as the black ceramic band rolls on the top, it looks super edgy

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it! I have been wearing mine All. The. Time. I would definitely love to see this in person!

So awesome. Super happy to hear that yours is a definite keeper.

I used to have a classic Trinity in tri-gold, but my hand has outgrown it and I had to sell it as it would no longer fit.

I am a little bit undecided whether I will keep this one. It is a tad thinner than I am used to after wearing my classic Trinity, but I love the combination with ceramic

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Still enjoying the ring?

cheers--Sharon

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you like it?? I love the edginess of it too!! Looks great on! It’s so much fun to play with right?!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am a huge fan of the Trinity and Cartier in general! Love this ring are you enjoying it and feeling relaxed wearing the ceramic? Did they mention anything about the durability?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
SUCH A COOL RING

Officially jealous! Love it on you

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it on you. And, I actually prefer the thinner version. I tried on the black and pave version in the regular size and I think the multiple domed rings stacked on top of each other makes it all the more obtrusive. The slim version lets three domed rings stack and not look too chunky. It's great. I hope you keep it. I actually have something from Cartier coming in the next couple of weeks too.

You should post it in the Cartier thread in SMTB. It's been a while since that thread had any action.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results