Ideal_Rock
Very cool ring! Enjoy!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HI:

Still enjoying the ring?

cheers--Sharon

Yes, I actually am. I am getting used to it a little bit, as it sits differently on the hand as I got a size which is not quite as tight, but I do not want to outgrow my own Trinity again

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How do you like it?? I love the edginess of it too!! Looks great on! It’s so much fun to play with right?!

This is my absolute fave. That black ceramic band make such a bold statement without being over the top

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am a huge fan of the Trinity and Cartier in general! Love this ring are you enjoying it and feeling relaxed wearing the ceramic? Did they mention anything about the durability?

That is a good point. I will need to check with them re:durability. However they sell ceramic rings since many years and I believe they would have had them out of the program by now if they would have any issues., besides @canuk-gal mentioned that she had hers for years without any issues

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for your kind words, ladies.

Now that I had her for couple of days, I am quite sure she is a keeper.

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I thought I would share an update after nearly two years of wearing this Trinity ring.
This ring is definitely a keeper and has been on the heavy rotation since I bought it nearly two years ago. Ceramic looks like new and sofar no scratches or anything on it.
I love that I can stack it or wear it on its own and the black ring definitely makes a bold statement. In fact I get more wear out of this than from my classic trinity that I used to have and sold

IMG_20211012_171930.jpg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I thought I would share an update after nearly two years of wearing this Trinity ring.
This ring is definitely a keeper and has been on the heavy rotation since I bought it nearly two years ago. Ceramic looks like new and sofar no scratches or anything on it.
I love that I can stack it or wear it on its own and the black ring definitely makes a bold statement. In fact I get more wear out of this than from my classic trinity that I used to have and sold

IMG_20211012_171930.jpg

What a bold and beautiful stack!!! I LOVE it!!! Thanks for updating us on how it wears over time!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this thread first time around - I'm so glad you shared an update @Dizzie!! OMG, i love this ring so much!! Bold and beautiful :love: And you wear it magnificently!!

The ceramic keeping it's shine seems in line with everything I've heard about ceramic. The gold bands have held up really nicely too - I actually really like the combo of shiny black and slightly-sheen-ey metal in your updated photo. "loved" and also "brand spanking new", sucn an unexpected juxtaposition two years later!

Thank you for posting this!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning! Love your rings!!

cheers--Sharon

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for sharing this update and for the beautiful photo! What an amazing stack! Omg! I am so jealous!!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Thanks for sharing! I absolutely live in my Cartier trinity. Love them but the black ceramic really adds some character! Glad you updated and are enjoying it thoroughly!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
This is a gorgeous ring!

I tried the white gold version of it in Vegas, and it very nearly came home with me. Ceramic is such a cool material. It’s crazy strong.

Fun factoid: modern Rolex sports watch bezels are made with ceramic because of their strength. They do not fade or scratch. However, if you hit them hard enough (and I believe this would have to be REALLY hard), the ceramic can shatter. At least in a watch bezel.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_20211012_171930.jpg

What an incredible stack! Really love how you've paired it with the tension-set (?) diamond.

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought you had gotten the new Trinity x Chitose Abe (Sacai) ring! It's only been released to certain stores so far (arriving in the US in March); I saw it in the New Bond Street London store in January but stupidly didn't try it on.

I believe these rings can be spun around (a like Spinelli Kilcollin ring?) to allow it to be worn multiple ways:
1675873461413.png
1675873393965.png

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
What an incredible stack! Really love how you've paired it with the tension-set (?) diamond.

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought you had gotten the new Trinity x Chitose Abe (Sacai) ring! It's only been released to certain stores so far (arriving in the US in March); I saw it in the New Bond Street London store in January but stupidly didn't try it on.

I believe these rings can be spun around (a like Spinelli Kilcollin ring?) to allow it to be worn multiple ways:
1675873461413.png
1675873393965.png

What on earth! This is super cool and I am simultaneously confused as to how it works. Can you use your hand?

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Also the resemblance to brass knuckles makes me think that TSA would really give you a hard time.

Again, not knocking it. I really think it’s cool.

Hahaha I once got stopped by TSA for having an Alexander McQueen knuckleduster style clutch in my carry-on luggage :lol-2:

I'll see if I can try it on when I'm back in London at the end of the month!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What on earth! This is super cool and I am simultaneously confused as to how it works. Can you use your hand?

This is where I am... #Whoa plus #Huh...

Artemisia

Rough_Rock

1675873461413.png
1675873393965.png

Wow! I should have known better than to wander outside the antique forum… another item added to the wishlist. The Sacai x Nike white waffles are my go to sneaker. I’d love to try this on and see it in person!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

1675873461413.png
1675873393965.png

Oh this ring is truly wild. I love the interpretation of the classic trinity by this designer.

Not sure it will be comfortable to wear but a cool idea.
I do love the necklace from the same artist though

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock

1675873461413.png
1675873393965.png

I wonder if one can use one’s hand freely. Cool though.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_20211012_171930.jpg

This stack is SO COOL!!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This stack is SO COOL!!

Thank you so much to everyone for the kind words. I do enjoy this unusual stack a lot. It reflects my personality quite a bit, I guess. I do have more conventional stacks but this one is very close to my heart

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results