shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier 16 carats eye candy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
As I look at it again, it reminds me of something a drug lord would wear on his pinky.

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
The stone is amazing.

The Cartier Store inside the Wynn Hotel had some beautiful rings but the Graff display case totally blew Cartier's away. I work near the Jewelry District in Downtown LA so I'm use to seeing giant rocks and beautiful rings. The Graff Store gave diamonds a whole new meaning. Graff is inside the Wynn Hotel.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 6:20:36 PM
Author: kaylagee
Wow, that''s closer to being a monument than a ring!
23.gif
LOL

That is insanely huge! I''ll take it
31.gif

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
wow!
emotion-19.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Wow, thats one UGLY setting. Totally distracts from the prized center stone.

I agree with MB, reset that baby in a simple platinum setting.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
That is some huge eye candy!

If you have ever been to Golda''s in NYC. She sports a 20 ct asscher that is pretty awsome. It must be good to be the queen of a jewelry shop
36.gif
I think it is safe to say, most of us would LOVE that role!

Anyone else seen it?

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 3:05:06 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I agree MB that baby doesn''t need anything else except a nice simple setting in platinum!!!!!
I agree too...just a plain setting for that sweetie...
35.gif
Hi Kaleigh :}

Wifey2b :}

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
HUGE stone but I have to say...I don''t like it. Looks like something a pimp or drag queen would wear!
1.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
That thing is HUGE! The asscher is just lost in that setting
38.gif

I think Cartier generally does a great job of showcasing diamonds in their ring designs. Here is a 5.55 carat Asscher ring from 1922 that I found on a website. Sadly no other specs, but so lovely to look into the center of that 5.55 Asscher! Nothing else to distract your eye!

asshercut cartier ca 1922 5.55 center.jpg

pelican

Rough_Rock
OMG.... that thing must be HEAVY!

I was at Wynn a few weeks ago for a business meeting, and was DYING to ogle the jewelry in the windows at Graff ... but I was with my boss and would rather keep my diamond obsession a secret!
2.gif

HOWEVER - I did have a chance to meet *the* Mrs. Wynn, who was wearing the hugest emerald cut I''ve ever seen in my life. If I had to take a wild guess, I would think it was at least 15-20 carats!!!!
30.gif
It took all my willpower not to stare at it during our meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results